Who's your nemesis?

justdrop

Pyrotechs, with Assassins a close second. Maras trail in third. Good Maras are scary, but let's just say that not all Marauders are optimal, so their average is lower.

I'll go out of my way to try to kill PTs and Assassins, but that's mainly because I'm a bloody minded idiot who bears a grudge and can't leave well alone.

Edited by Wainamoinen

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently i'm playing my Sniper a lot, and I dread the Operatives/Scoundrels opening on me. I can usually stave off their first attack, albeit with a fraction of my health left, but then they just stealth again and start from scratch and can drop me before I even know what really hit me. If I get one on me I cc as soon as possible and then run the hell away from them towards my team if possible. :D Funnily enough Assasins/Shadows don't really worry me too much, maybe I don't fight enough good ones.

I also hate Vengeance Jugs if they manage to get the drop on me and jump me before I have set myself up, 4 seconds of free rein is a hell of a lot of damage they will be putting on you before you can even think of cc'ing them and trying to make some distance, then they just force push you and leap again giving them another free 4 seconds.

Also good players that are playing Mara are scary, and usually they can beat me 1 on 1 with their crazy CD's and DPS. Especially as I am still learning to play Sniper better. (So many keybinds that I have to use, it's like an acrobatic performance on my keyboard everytime I get focused in a WZ.)

On my Commando, Everyone and everything with half a brain cell. ;) Then again that's why I barely use him anymore.

It depends tho! :)

I can really dislike snipers on a game, but snipers who know what to do, how to do it and when to do it! =)

As a sentinel I try to bring down snipers asap, sometimes I win some I loose! They are a pain in the *ss when whell played! :o!

With my sage I hate snipers, they keep shooting at you making it hard to heal others.

With my guardian tank I hate healers, because it's pretty difficult to kill them without help, and they make it really hard to kill their teammates too. So unless my team starts DPSing the same target, I can't kill much.

Powertechs

I know there are peeps who actually play the class correctly but I cannot stand the ones that use the ole two button flameburst/railshot rotation. And for some reason whenever I kill one with my madness sin they take offense I guess its embarrassing to lose to one so they spend the rest of the match hunting me down which is hilarious.

On my Sage: anything that has stealth.

Seriously, 90% of the time I am the ONLY healer on the republic side, and as soon as I cast a heal I get 3-4 guys dropping out of stealth on my head.

Needless to say my Sage doesn't get that much play time. I enjoy healing in general, but just getting instagibbed over and over by the same guys is dumb.

with my guardian tank i fear snipers and an enemy couple healer/dps

with my commando healer the worst experience were against PT pyro or marauders

in general sorcerers sages..stunned forever and forever getting ''absorbed''

Everyone has that one class they dread to see when combat's approaching. Mine is a dps scoundrel or IA. As a healing scoundrel, they have enough damage and stuns to screw my day up. Tank specced guardians and juggs usually do me in too.

What's yours?

Operative DPS and every person that does that strafe dance behind my back: hu, ha, left, right, strafe, spin on top of the head, shi, sho...and like I am there chain stunned, cannot even move. -.-

Enemy Snipers... but not for the same reason as every else!

Only when I'm on my Gunslinger (Sharpshooter)

I always feel like it's a Sniper Wars shootout! I mean... It's the mirror class, no OP, no unbalanced advantage...all skill. Being a sharpshooter I have my Diversion smoke canister to pop them out of cover but... on that rare occasion, where I toss out that 'Diversion' at the exact time I get hit with a 'Diversion' and were both standing there covered in dat green smoke...

... Marksman Vs Sharpshooter... my ultimate nemesis. Not in a negative way, I love it. :D You'll find me abandoning the objective just to see who is the better shot. :o

... Marksman Vs Sharpshooter... my ultimate nemesis. Not in a negative way, I love it. :D You'll find me abandoning the objective just to see who is the better shot. :o

/Guilty, I can't help doing exactly the same whenever I see another MM/SS :)

Every Powertech/Vanguard who kills me in Huttball by using Grapple/Harpoon. Jerks.

:rak_04:

BLAST IT!!! I sense a harpoon nerf coming...

Mine has to be Bubble Stunners atm, followed very closely by Smashers. Good bubble stun teams can decimate an opposing team.