Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Blue Arcadia> LGBTQIA-friendly, mature, diverse and social Guild revival

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Progenitor > Guild Recruitment
<Blue Arcadia> LGBTQIA-friendly, mature, diverse and social Guild revival

Phalleos
01.28.2017 , 11:27 AM | #1
In-Game Application Channel: BlueArcApp
(to join it just type
Code:
/cjoin BlueArcApp
and hit “Enter” on your keyboard, look for the assigned Channel number and type
Code:
/x Your message
, whereas "x" is to be replaced by the aforementioned Channel number the custom channel got assigned)
Primary Language: English
Focus: none – RP / PvE / PvP / GSF

More about Blue Arcadia:

Our guild is open to anyone, who is mature and respectful. Even though we are a LGBTQIA (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender/tolerant, queer, intersexual, asexual) - friendly guild, we provide a relaxed, harassment-free environment for anyone, regardless of their gender, heritage, social status or other categorization often used as a means for discrimination.

We want to foster a hassle-free environment for our members, so everyone can focus on getting to know each other as much or little as wished and play the Game together as joyfully as possible.

A functional Headquarter at Coruscant is currently available to socialize in for those who like to meet in (virtual) person. It provides access to all the necessities – such as all available Banks , Galactic Trade Network Terminal , Item-Modification Station and Appearance Modification Station – for a convenient in-game experience and as we grow together, we would aim for (a) larger one/s on the Planets preferred and voted for by a majority vote from our members.
Not long ago, thanks to a very generous donation from a player, who unfortunately decided to stop playing the Game altogether, we could acquire one of the iconic Flagships...with the same functionality as the Headquarters, just with an option to take part in weekly Conquest Events throughout the Galaxy , too.
The most important part for us, nevertheless, is to create an active, supportive and thriving social community, that can help each other out, when needed and inspire the excitement for this fantastic World, we all share the
love for...

As we regrow to a certain size of active players, we plan to provide a member forum again, but already have a Discord Server available for better coordination in larger in-game events such as Roleplaying, PvE Flashpoints, PvE/P Operations, and Galactic Starfighter Matches. Also, basic information and news can be shared offline there on all established platforms, so the necessity for a forum might even be overcome, if new members do not specifically endorse such a platform.

We also have a sister guild on Empire Side designated <Red Arcadia>. It has an equivalent recruiting channel, where you can see, if anyone is online, that might be able to invite you.
((to join it just type
Code:
/cjoin RedArcApp
and hit “Enter” on your keyboard, look for the assigned Channel number and type
Code:
/x Your message
, whereas "x" is to be replaced by the aforementioned Channel number the custom channel got assigned)

Thanks for your interest and let's have some fun, shall we?

Belstaff
02.27.2017 , 03:48 AM | #2
Hi

I am very happy to see this post as I remember seeing Blue Arcadia and Red Arcadia from a few years ago.

I'm interested in joining of course and have joined the app channels on my main and the alt I am currently running through the story with to get the most out of this insane xp boost.

Hope I am not too late!

[update Feb 28 2017]

I joined the guild today with my main and alt. It is not a large guild but I did not want a large guild - better to have a guild where you know people and are known than one that is so huge you do not have a clue, Looking forward to exploring the galaxy with what will become some good friends I am sure.

NatachiMikotsu
10.13.2017 , 05:39 AM | #3
I've read your message and I understand everything. I didn't even know about anything, what you said. I was pretty suprised. I hope that you will accomplish what you want and that nothing like that happen again
"What do you see?"
"Light... Darkness... A balance".
"It's so much bigger".
~ Star Wars: The Last Jedi