Cademimu Dark Side Points

On the Republic version of the Cademimu flashpoint, the LS/DS decision point gives you the option of launching missiles at a deserted planet for LS points, or at the Imperial Fleet for DS points.

I know that this game has lots of questionable LS/DS choices, but so far, this has been the most egregious to me. Attacking and killing Imperial soldiers are what Republic characters by and large do with their time - it seems counterintuitive that in this instance it's a dark side activity.

I recommend changing the DS points target to 'An Imperial Colony' instead of 'The Imperial Fleet'. Or 'An Imperial Shipping Fleet'. Make it so that you're chosing to target civilians, and you've got a legit DS choice that is still a pragmatic decision that could be made.

The Light Side Choice, is actaully an Uninhabitted Moon of Cademimu... which isn't much better. I don't need to discuss the repercussions of the change in Tide to tell you that this is the idea of a madman bent on watching the world burn.

Swap the choices, it'd make better sense.

I believe at the time Cademinu takes place the Republic and the Empire are not at open war yet so nuking the fleet would not only be killing all those imperials but also risking igniting a galactic war by attacking the imperial fleet unprovoked, granted it ended up igniting anyway but..your PC doesn't knows that.

I know that this game has lots of questionable LS/DS choices, but so far, this has been the most egregious to me.

I found the one on athiss WAY way more stupid.

so I open the door, and then I can destroy their beacon. why? I just want through that door, I could care less about the beacon, especially as dark side.

Edited by Graburr