How are the Jedi sentinels in pvp?

Shimy

• 1 year later...
Well... To be honest, they're OP...

love it when people call Sentinel/Marauder OP. What do you expect? A knight wielding a single light saber is Lore as we have seen in all the movies but a Weapons Master (Sentinel) was never shown. Only in KotOR II will you see a Sith Marauder or can play as a Weapon Master.

Because BW didn't create KotOR II, IMO, the devs didn't design the Sentinel/Marauder properly.

Edited by Ramtar

love it when people call Sentinel/Marauder OP. What do you expect? A knight wielding a single light saber is Lore as we have seen in all the movies but a Weapons Master (Sentinel) was never shown. Only in KotOR II will you see a Sith Marauder or can play as a Weapon Master.

Because BW didn't create KotOR II, IMO, the devs didn't design the Sentinel/Marauder properly.

You say that merc, op, sniper and now sentinels are OP... I guess pt's will be the next step... :rolleyes:

Ehm if I remember right Anakin wielded two lightsabers in episode 2 ? :D

You say that merc, op, sniper and now sentinels are OP... I guess pt's will be the next step... :rolleyes:

what I find funny is that people say: "all other classes beside the one they are currently playing are OP".

Rock, Paper, and Scissor in creating class balance, IMO, is total BS. Healer and Tank classes, which can become hybrid, making them OP when compared to pure DPS classes. This why there are so many calls for nerfs to all classes.

what I find funny is that people say: "all other classes beside the one they are currently playing are OP".

Rock, Paper, and Scissor in creating class balance, IMO, is total BS. Healer and Tank classes, which can become hybrid, making them OP when compared to pure DPS classes. This why there are so many calls for nerfs to all classes.

And yet, you are playing a guardian, complaining about marauders and snipers... :rolleyes:

So technically, all classes EXCEPT guardian is OP... Seems legit

Edited by ToMyMa

Ehm if I remember right Anakin wielded two lightsabers in episode 2 ? :D

I stand corrected Anakin did in EII. Did he use them regularly: No.

If anything the devs should have done their homework by using Jar'Kai as a guild and Niman as the basic form used by Sentinel/Marauder.

Edited by Ramtar

And yet, you are playing a guardian, complaining about marauders and snipers... :rolleyes:

So technically, all classes EXCEPT guardian is OP... Seems legit

Main is a Sentinel with alts being: Gunslinger, Commando, Vanguard, and Shadow.

Edited by Ramtar

Main is a Sentinel with alts being: Gunslinger, Commando, Vanguard, and Shadow.

That is a lie. You stated before that you played vigilance guardian, and Zachariah confirmed it. Too bad, I'm not believing you. By the way, nobody listens to you except 2-3 people and I.

That is a lie. You stated before that you played vigilance guardian, and Zachariah confirmed it. Too bad, I'm not believing you. By the way, nobody listens to you except 2-3 people and I.

I too saw this. Sentinels are meh. The only fun spec is Watchman, which is dead.