Mission credit rewards in chat

CorsairSkyblade

I do space missions regularly along with story missions and have done so since I started playing. When I complete a space mission I'm used to seeing credit rewards in chat, but I no longer see them and can't find any chat settings for them. How can I re-enable seeing credit rewards from space missions?

Just on the offchance, are you now running them straight from the galaxy map? From my limited trials, the map doesn't grant the Space Combat: or Operation: mission.

If you don't pick up the mission on your ship's console first, I don't think it will pay out any credits.

I have not changed how I do space missions, which is from the bridge of my ship(s). I see the credit rewards in the mission window but I don't always remember, so I'm used to seeing them in chat after completing the mission and turning it in. It still shows how many Fleet Commendations I receive, but not credits. I don't remember if this changed with the last expansion or some time since, but it's been within the last few months that it changed.

• 3 weeks later...