Swelling Shadows

Compromise

A talent in Darkness tier 2

15% doesn't seem to help look:

Dark Charge

Charges your lightsaber with dark energy, giving your attacks a 50% chance to drain life force from the target, dealing 179 internal damage and healing you for 130. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds. Increases your armor rating by 150%, shield chance by 15% and threat generation by 50%. While active, melee bonus damage is reduced by 5%. Requires a double-bladed lightsaber. Does not break Stealth.

And Swelling Shadows

Increases the chance your Dark Charge applies its effects by 15%.

If you spec into Swelling dark charge will give your attacks 65% chance to drain life force from the target.

It doesn't help at all because DC effects is on a 1.5 CD. Either ways the effect will proc, an extra 15% doesn't make to much of a difference... I could be wrong but that's why I posted :D

Edited by Compromise

I have been doing testing on this. I use to feel the same as you. I hated Swelling Shadows. However you will love this. Multi hit attacks and AOEs can proc charges more then once. Saber Strike can proc Dark Charge 3 times if you are lucky. Discharge can proc on each target hit. So the % increase does help when using multi hit attacks and AOE attacks. Higher chance to hit more targets.