Colicoid War Games - unable to open loot chests

LasagnaSurfer

It's like this since 4.0 as far as I know.

They pretty much abandoned this fp, it didn't get the level 70 bolster and you don't get synced down either. They took it out of gf as well, cause aparently it wasn't really popular.

You still can go in, but you're doing a level 40 something fp at probably level 70. I always assumed that's why there is no loot, but might be a bug.

Either way it's unlikely that they gonna do anything about the missing loot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Still unable to open any chests and no loot from the boss.

The fp has been discontinued by the devs and is not updated anymore. There were so many bugs and exploits due to its unique design (the early turret section and the later labyrinth section) that they basically gave up on it. Add to that some complaints that it does not feel like a "proper" flashpoint. This is also why they removed it from the group finder pool.

I think it would only be fixed if they reworked it from the ground up. The chances are very low though.

Edited by Phazonfreak

The fp has been discontinued by the devs and is not updated anymore. There were so many bugs and exploits due to its unique design (the early turret section and the later labyrinth section) that they basically gave up on it. Add to that some complaints that it does not feel like a "proper" flashpoint. This is also why they removed it from the group finder pool.

I think it would only be fixed if they reworked it from the ground up. The chances are very low though.

it's a shame, I actually like it, especially when you get a good group

When Bioware implemented level scaling back in 2015, this FP was omitted either intentionally or unintentionally. Consequently, they disabled the loot chests. Then two or three years later they finally level scaled the FP but never re-enabled the loot chests. So the story goes, at least.

Regardless of the circumstances, the FP has been broken for nearly five years. They should probably just put a fork in it and remove it from the game entirely. Unfortunately, one of the coolest SH decos in the game (Manned Blaster Turret) is trapped in this FP, and Bioware shows no signs of willingness to pull it out and offer it on the deco vendors or the CM.

When Bioware implemented level scaling back in 2015, this FP was omitted either intentionally or unintentionally. Consequently, they disabled the loot chests. Then two or three years later they finally level scaled the FP but never re-enabled the loot chests. So the story goes, at least.

Regardless of the circumstances, the FP has been broken for nearly five years. They should probably just put a fork in it and remove it from the game entirely. Unfortunately, one of the coolest SH decos in the game (Manned Blaster Turret) is trapped in this FP, and Bioware shows no signs of willingness to pull it out and offer it on the deco vendors or the CM.

did it ever drop, i've never seen it, don't think it drops anymore, or i'd spam it over nd over till i got it...lol