Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Hi Sithies!

Theron is always working very hard and has been lately talking lot about vacation (seems to love the sound of the word) so i might just do that. Unfortunately these trips would be classified information. Malavai Quinn is still doing great, he seems to have taken a hobby of taking care of my new vine planters. Having a little problems with him organizing everything in my stronghold, everything foldable has been folded in neat piles (to be honest i had no clue of so many things even being foldable) but i can't find a thing now. He folded also Theron's jacket and boots which lead to Theron suggesting a trip to Corellian Zoo with him ("to see his family") and leaving him there. Ha.:D

Joining the empire? We jedi believe in peace and seek for knowledge not war. Force is... wait, what did you say about bacon?!

:D I'm actually crying with laughter!! This is an unexpected benefit of all the bugs - sneaking a Quinn into an unsuspecting Jedi's ranks so we can be regaled with his exploits in neatness! Now I know why my light-sided saboteur's Quinn suddenly became unsummonable - he's sneaked off to work.

Luna's right - shred his reports - that'll stop his folding fetish and keep him busy.

Also, we do indeed have the monopoly on bacon...:mon_trap: intended to turn you to the Sith side ;)

Thanks to Sith alchemy we have bacon cookies.

Someone stole Darth Baras's recipe I see :D

You might have bacon but your toast has the dark side.:(

I have two Warriors who would love to switch to the Jedi side but 5.10 just allowed them to go as far as speaking to Jonas and do a couple of saboteurish things (booo). I hope in 6.0 we get the ability to fully switch sides, even if it means we are busted down to padawan. And since my LS Warriors Quinn hubbies left the Imperial Empire to join them, Quinn comes too (Pierce and DS Jaesa can naff off though).

I have two Warriors who would love to switch to the Jedi side but 5.10 just allowed them to go as far as speaking to Jonas and do a couple of saboteurish things (booo). I hope in 6.0 we get the ability to fully switch sides, even if it means we are busted down to padawan. And since my LS Warriors Quinn hubbies left the Imperial Empire to join them, Quinn comes too (Pierce and DS Jaesa can naff off though).

Me too. My DS Jedi has been itching to join the Empire for a while now. :)

Yeah talk about unfair advantage of the republic having Jonas recruiting to their side. One after another my imps are slipping to saboteur business making all kinds of excuses like "I will use them to strike down my competitors in the council!" or "Well i am actually like double-double traitor and will burn them inside once i get their trust" but they are not fooling anyone. If imps don't quickly change that droid to something more appealing they shall notice increasing shortage of ladies.:p

I would like to have a faction change as well, would also love to make some jumps to imp/rep side depending on characters (i got lot of them both). I would love if it would be done in the way you actually have to gain reputation with other faction by doing quests and things for them. Same time they would turn more friendly to you, your own faction would start to treat you with more misstrust. Sort of like having your faction in similar slider than on dark/light. Could also hover in between as neutral if wishing to do so.:)

Yeah talk about unfair advantage of the republic having Jonas recruiting to their side. One after another my imps are slipping to saboteur business making all kinds of excuses like "I will use them to strike down my competitors in the council!" or "Well i am actually like double-double traitor and will burn them inside once i get their trust" but they are not fooling anyone. If imps don't quickly change that droid to something more appealing they shall notice increasing shortage of ladies.:p

I would like to have a faction change as well, would also love to make some jumps to imp/rep side depending on characters (i got lot of them both). I would love if it would be done in the way you actually have to gain reputation with other faction by doing quests and things for them. Same time they would turn more friendly to you, your own faction would start to treat you with more misstrust. Sort of like having your faction in similar slider than on dark/light. Could also hover in between as neutral if wishing to do so.:)

I hadn't considered the "Jonas-eye-candy-situation" :D The devs didn't think that one through. Droid vs Jonas - no contest really, especially since they managed to disappear my original and best in-game eye candy his lordship Malavai.

It would be great if we could do something like this to switch sides. I can't see why it's such an issue for the Devs - there are npcs who switch sides such as Praven who switches to the Jedi, Scourge who for reasons known mostly to him joins a Jedi, one of the Republic "recruits" on Oricon who switches to the Empire (he sends you a letter to let you know).

Always remember the Baras Code:

Peace is a lie...but oooh there's pie!

Through Pie I gain calories

With calories I get fat

Getting fat, I break my chains

Pie has set me free.

But on a more serious note, I would be interested in if there was the option to faction shift. With all our characters have been through, I think we all have at least a few who are so fed up with thier original factions they're going to want to see how things are on the other side of the fence. Much as I'm iffy on the concept of rep grinds for the most part, in this case it would serve as making a faction shift mean something and not done lightly.

Switching sides would be awesome. I have a human IA who wants to defect to the Republic and I think roleplaying a fallen Jedi would be fun.

I would love to see what Quinn has to say if switch sides completely, especially if you sided with the Republic in Iokath resulting in him leaving the Imperial Empire to join you.

I would love to see what Quinn has to say if switch sides completely, especially if you sided with the Republic in Iokath resulting in him leaving the Imperial Empire to join you.

Me too! There's so much opportunity for stories to tell for everyone if they let us switch factions.

OMG, that looks so good. :D That should be our quest giver instead of NR-02 lol.

Would be indeed more tempting! Alltough i can see strange story branchings coming out of that one.

Commander returns from Nar Shaddaa.

Lana: So, how did with go with our imperial contact?

PC: Uhm yeah, it went ok and all but did you still got those SIS contacts available?

Lana: Yes of course, but why, did something go wrong with imperial one?

PC: I don't want to trouble you with mundane details...

Lana: Is that whipped cream on the side of your mouth?

PC (hastily wiping her mouth with napkin): Oh no, just toothpaste, anyway, that SIS contact, can you message them that i want to meet them?

My sub will be running out in about a week, so I'll be losing forum posting privileges soon. So of course to prepare I had to get Quinn a new outfit while I have access to my credit stash! Covert Cipher is selling pretty cheaply, so I picked that one up.

Oh, and to round out the bacon treats that the Empire has, there is bacon truffles and bacon fudge.

Edited by Damask_Rose

My sub will be running out in about a week, so I'll be losing forum posting privileges soon. So of course to prepare I had to get Quinn a new outfit while I have access to my credit stash! Covert Cipher is selling pretty cheaply, so I picked that one up.

Oh, and to round out the bacon treats that the Empire has, there is bacon truffles and bacon fudge.

Sorry to hear that :(

I have to say though, that Quinn looks amazing in his new outfit! The sweets look almost as good as he does! :D I hope the break will only be temporary, but I understand, I wasn't far off from one myself and am just going month to month and others I know aren't renewing after theirs runs out too.

My sub will be running out in about a week, so I'll be losing forum posting privileges soon.

Are you giving up playing? Has it got that bad? Or are you going free-to-play for a while?

So of course to prepare I had to get Quinn a new outfit while I have access to my credit stash! Covert Cipher is selling pretty cheaply, so I picked that one up.
I've been procrastinating about getting that armour set. Looks good on Quinn so it's now become obligatory that I get it :D

Baras saw all these Empire bacon treats and resurrected himself. Death will not keep him from bacon!

Are you giving up playing? Has it got that bad? Or are you going free-to-play for a while?

I still plan on playing free to play. Everything I want to do I can do f2p just fine! I have my account pimped out for it. Lately I've been using most of my game time playing Project Gorgon with my husband, so it doesn't make much sense to pay for SWtOR when I'm barely logging in. I just haven't been able to get engaged with JUS with how little I play. Plus I've been frustrated with the direction of the game (or lack of any apparent direction). I figure if I need to access my credit stash or change which characters I'm using I can either use a referral or sub for a month. I will miss posting on the forums though. I do enjoy joking around with you guys :rak_03:

Happy Malavai Quinn Day! And Happy 2nd Anniversary! Hope you all have a Quinnalicious time. Here is a lovely I found by the talented Tanja @ a-Tanja-blog/tumblr; per SalaciousCrumpet of WordPress. Enjoy.

https://i.imgur.com/W5P5SNK.jpg

<3 Yayy Quinn Dayy :)

I was looking on google to find a new picture to post too, but I noticed that a lot of what came up was screenshots that we posted ourselves in this thread :D

I might ask my daughter to draw a new picture for me, I haven't pestered her for one in awhile..

-edit-

Our new fanart is in the works!

Edited by grania

<3 Yayy Quinn Dayy :)

I was looking on google to find a new picture to post too, but I noticed that a lot of what came up was screenshots that we posted ourselves in this thread :D

I might ask my daughter to draw a new picture for me, I haven't pestered her for one in awhile..

-edit-

Our new fanart is in the works!

I'm happy to hear it! Look forward to having new art to enjoy when she's finished! <3