This game needs "Loop Music" option

GGTeMpLaR

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1. I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but lately I seem to have stopped music all the time. Makes running flashipoints again kind of boring when you aleady know the story but don't even have great music motivating you along.

Was it always like this? Or did this start at some point in the recent past?

The dynamic combat music doesn't even kick in half of the time during Strong, Elite etc. fights. I think music is very important when it comes to setting the tone and immersion in general. Games and movies. This definitely is a missed opportunity and big mistake on their part. John Williams' epic orchestral soundtracks are unmatched imo. Hell, i was even able to tolerate and finish watching the prequels thanks to his soundtracks. No, i am not comparing the game to that tripe but increasing the frequency of his music would definitely improve the overall fun factor for me.

I guess this will have to suffice for now

Edited by TwwIX

• 1 month later...

Bumping this, I can't believe that this hasn't been adressed several months after release. I resubscribed the other day after not having played since release to see if the recent patches had done anything remotely good for the game. Turns out not even a simple thing such as this has been fixed. I was in the early beta tests last summer and filed my surveys EVERY single day, saying the EXACT same thing: MUSIC, ATMOSPHERE, AND SOMETHING MORE TO DO THAN JUST QUESTING YOUR *** OFF. To date, nothing has been done to adress these things. No wonder the servers are all on light pop and Bioware has to give away free game time.

Good job, really.