Weird Crafting?!

t-darko

So started from zero again on Biochem, the following surprised me and kinda bewildered me;

To craft an (purple, grade1) Alien Blood package the third component is ... 'Power tube'(blue, grade1). I got a bit surprised that the crafted (purple, grade 1) Alien Blood Sample wasn't the 3rd component. I'm sorry to say that I fail to see the Logic behind this move, and really wonder if the applied logic is consistent through out the new Crafting system?

So started from zero again on Biochem, the following surprised me and kinda bewildered me;

To craft an (purple, grade1) Alien Blood package the third component is ... 'Power tube'(blue, grade1). I got a bit surprised that the crafted (purple, grade 1) Alien Blood Sample wasn't the 3rd component. I'm sorry to say that I fail to see the Logic behind this move, and really wonder if the applied logic is consistent through out the new Crafting system?

They did shorten the entire Crafting Table. So now for instance instead of having four Green quality ingredients in each Grade tier, there are only two. Perhaps they removed Alien Blood Sample in favor of keeping the Power Tube material.

There are still a few querks in the crafting revamp. For example there is one space ship crafted item in cybertech that still requires an obsolete item to craft. If you think something is off, I would just report it.

Yeah, we can only hope that the multitude of quirks are mainly bugs that will be fixed.

For example, artifice requiring blue and purple slicing ingredients to craft purple quality items.