Monthly cartel coins allowance decreased ?

karljedijones

Hi Guys.

I've just been going through my account and I've noticed that when I first stated to subscribe to SWTOR that I used to get 525 cartel coins per month and 100 coins for having a security key, but now I still get the 100 coins for the security key but I'm only getting 500 coins for my monthly subscription. I have never changed the method or anything else to do with my subscription. I pay the same way every month. I seen their has been other issues were subs have not received there coins at all. So my question is, have they ( BW ) decreased the monthly allowance amount. People are going to say it's only 25 cartel coins but it's 300 cartel coins a year. Something worth looking into, as always thanks for reading.

Cheers

:rolleyes:

Karl

Hi Guys.

I've just been going through my account and I've noticed that when I first stated to subscribe to SWTOR that I used to get 525 cartel coins per month and 100 coins for having a security key, but now I still get the 100 coins for the security key but I'm only getting 500 coins for my monthly subscription. I have never changed the method or anything else to do with my subscription. I pay the same way every month. I seen their has been other issues were subs have not received there coins at all. So my question is, have they ( BW ) decreased the monthly allowance amount. People are going to say it's only 25 cartel coins but it's 300 cartel coins a year. Something worth looking into, as always thanks for reading.

Cheers

:rolleyes:

Karl

I've never seen it anything but 500 and 100 in the 14 months I've subbed. I can't recall what it was in founder days, too long ago, sorry.

525 is if you buy 2 month cards. 500 is monthly subscription, 550 is 3 month blocks and 600 I think it was? for 6 months blocks. (this is all not counting 100 cartel coins from security key)

from what I've been seeing on my account - that hasn't changed

Thanks for that info. Was always wondering why I got 525. :)