Maintenance: April 18th, 2017

EricMusco

oh right EQUALITY!! BIOWARE, YOU NEED TO like idk, continue doing your jobs because the world has constantly changing variables and sometimes things don't work out the way you want, but you're still doing what you can and THAT'S PRETTY NEAT

EXACTLY!!! lol ;)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in IT, including CODING, so yes I DO know about QC, which obviously YOU DO NOT. Don't rant at me about "freebies" when I DID NOT SAY JACK SQUAT ABOUT FREEBIES! Take your ******* ******** elsewhere.

The phrasing of the last 2 statements were obviously directed at the community, due to them being plural...

Also, I do work in IT for the DOD. I have a CCNP: R&S, Security+, Network+, SQL, and a BS in Computer Science. (Though my individual coding outside of Cisco OS & VBS is lacking).The quality control argument does not hold if the update effectively pushed to the other servers. It is not an issue with the update itself.

Blah blah blah. That's 97% game uptime for you, because you're unemployed and live off of Mt. Dew, Cheetos, and SWToR. That's not 97% game uptime for people that work a lot.

Exactly, I may have around 20 hours a month to game if I am not busy with other things.

Blah blah blah. That's 97% game uptime for you, because you're unemployed and live off of Mt. Dew, Cheetos, and SWToR. That's not 97% game uptime for people that work a lot.

97% uptime means the game is available to be played 97% of the time out of the month. NOT that you're able to play it 97% of the time silly goose

Status update: We have isolated a fix for the issue. We are hopeful we can have it fixed in the next 30 minutes and I will pass on an update as that time approaches.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Darlin it has been way over 30 mins. This Gamin momma is startin to twitch and I don't mean stream on Twitch either. PLEASE ask them to speed it up. I was hopin to enjoy some game time before gettin kiddos from school but guessin that isn't about to happen. Dag blast it! Karllie has been sittin idle for a long time and I was gonna dust her off and get back into the game! HELP ERIC........HELP!!!!!!!!

So, I was planning to get into the game I have not been playing for a month a week ago for this update, and here I am. It is as if they don't want me to play... Edited by fatsi

lol no, it's 97% up time for the server. Not YOUR individual access to the server. I work 50 hours a week and deploy for 6 months every other year. And I'll have you know, I take my Mt. Dew, Cheetohs & Rip-Its with me to the desert!

i wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't for the fact that all my toons are on Harb. only toons on other servers are under lvl 10. lol. but that is my own fault i suppose.

Not really, every other server has the single player experience...you play on harbinger because you actually want both of the M's out of MMO in your game play.

Yeah it's not a matter of '**** they're taking longer then usual.' I suppose patience at this point is essential, but there's a vast majority of us that are trying to catch a couple hours of downtime on the game on a otherwise busy schedule. It'd just be helpful if they figured this stuff out in advance.

Pretty much this ^^

Would have been nice to play today but now i need to get to the gym and then go work both my jobs.

YEAH i can't play this brand new update the HOUR that it's come out. GIMME SOMETHING you're wasting my 2 hours that I wouldn't have been able to play anyway while I should have been working but I took the day off for this video game that i'm now complaining about. /s

So there's 200 rebels In a imperial prison and the warden says: Today I have some good news and some bad news. All the rebels were happy over any news. So the warden asks: which would you like to hear first the good news or the bad news? The rebels respond with cheers and yells out of the good news. Ok the warden says, the good news it is. Today you all get to change your underwear.. The rebels are cheering and some crying with pure happiness. The rebels all calm down and shout so what's the bad news? The warden smiles and proudly states: well as I stated you all get to change your underwear, but the bad news is you exchange with him and you exchange with him and exchange ect....

You actually DO have equal access...log in to one of the running servers. Harbinger is just having issues, it's not like they tried to screw us over.

For raiding guilds that are trying to get first(s) kill on the new Op boss, it does kinda screw them over that others are running in and downing it right now while they sit and twiddle their thumbs.