Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RD-13B Striker Helmet - the look

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
RD-13B Striker Helmet - the look

dhoodle
05.18.2012 , 12:35 PM | #1
Hi all,

I just brought the RD-13B Striker Helmet, as when I Searched Torhead. it said it looked like:
http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/10284.jpg

When I equip it, it looks as it does in the picture when you go to but it. I know that this sounds stupid, but you know what I mean.

I really hate the look of these types of helmets, and was wondering if you were able to change the look, so it is the same as the screenshots above?

MishraArtificer
05.18.2012 , 05:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by dhoodle View Post
Hi all,

I just brought the RD-13B Striker Helmet, as when I Searched Torhead. it said it looked like:
http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/10284.jpg

When I equip it, it looks as it does in the picture when you go to but it. I know that this sounds stupid, but you know what I mean.

I really hate the look of these types of helmets, and was wondering if you were able to change the look, so it is the same as the screenshots above?
That's what a RD-13b Striker helmet looks like on a Republic Trooper. It looks like a terrible hat with goggles on a Bounty Hunter.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

dhoodle
05.18.2012 , 10:41 PM | #3
Damn!

Cheers for that.

Is pretty strong for my level, so will still wear it, but will just hide it!

DMCian
03.31.2013 , 05:23 AM | #4
when i put it on i cant see it at all

Brett-dha
04.03.2013 , 06:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DMCian View Post
when i put it on i cant see it at all
just put off the "hide helmet" option ^^
Définition : Amour : c'est tirer dans les genoux d'une cible à 120km de distance, avec un Fusil sniper Aratech et une lunette Trilight

YoshiRaphElan
04.03.2013 , 09:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Brett-dha View Post
just put off the "hide helmet" option ^^
No this helmet and all models like it are currently bugged. They don't appear even when they aren't hidden.

Brett-dha
04.04.2013 , 07:09 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
No this helmet and all models like it are currently bugged. They don't appear even when they aren't hidden.
LOL another bug in bug town
Définition : Amour : c'est tirer dans les genoux d'une cible à 120km de distance, avec un Fusil sniper Aratech et une lunette Trilight