[Jedi Knight] Companion dialogue/story bugs

SimpleSabotage

So I will just get right to the point here ...

I am about to reach the final world to complete Chapter 3.

I have yet to receive ANY dialogue/story options from "Doc" besides the very first one after you recruit him.

I have not received any new dialogue/story options from "Kira" since the one where you kiss her in a romance scene early on in the game.

I am wondering if anyone else has had issues with this.

Also, does anybody know what the chances of something like this being able to be fixed are?

The odds, likely or unlikely, a dev would even get back to me on this issue?

Thank you for your time.

Edited by SimpleSabotage
problem issue resolved

The fix in the thread linked will work for non romanced companions, but be careful with those you romanced. I did this on my Bounty Hunter who romanced Torian, and the last convo I had with him after using this work around was the normal one you get if you are not in a romance. It looks like the game did not recognize the romance. I would wait on a response from DEV on this, as it may be something they can't fix after the fact. Edited by saralw

• 2 weeks later...
The fix in the thread linked will work for non romanced companions, but be careful with those you romanced. I did this on my Bounty Hunter who romanced Torian, and the last convo I had with him after using this work around was the normal one you get if you are not in a romance. It looks like the game did not recognize the romance. I would wait on a response from DEV on this, as it may be something they can't fix after the fact.

I had no problem with romances on the two characters affected by this bug. They're both married now, one to Torian.