Were the launch decisions a BW decision or an EA decision

MercArcher

I want to know where to direct my anger for things such as the staggered release and no grace period. Were they EA or BW decisions?

They are one and the same... EA and Bioware.

P.S your complaining about them not giving you free stuff? Stuff they have been saying (for a long time now) was going to be distributed as they are presently doing.

Seriously, people and their entitlements...

Edited by SySnootles

They are one and the same... EA and Bioware.

P.S your complaining about them not giving you free stuff? Stuff they have been saying (for a long time now) was going to be distributed as they are presently doing.

Seriously, people and their entitlements...

Yes we knew about no staggard release

No, they promised us a grace period, and then said it was a lie.

Also, my respect for BW is still pretty high, and as for EA, I don't think my respect can go any lower for them.

I read a twitter that said the actual decision was left to a small group of Amish people from Ohio, their leader was a dude called Eric with a really long beard and a love of first person shoot-em ups

This made my day! Eric, however, is likely to have a really confusing week..

The game is released? All this time I thought it was going to be Dec. 20.

This is a big day for us; we are launching Star Wars: The Old Republic, BioWare’s largest and most ambitious project to date,

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=273

This is launch day .. I swear it's hard to believe any of you have ever played an MMO before.

Yes we knew about no staggard release

No, they promised us a grace period, and then said it was a lie.

Also, my respect for BW is still pretty high, and as for EA, I don't think my respect can go any lower for them.

Still, your not paying for any of those... they are free and guess what... things change.

If i started my subscription and had to deal with lag, enormous server queues, extended maintenance and what not, then i would be mad, until then im just a bit disappointed, nothing more.