idea for a new WZ

liammozz

am bored of all these cap this cap that warzones whay cant we have a straight up fight big open room no places for LoS to brake

and make it a all out 10min kill fest team with the most kills win

keep it nice and simple

EDIT: forgot to add its not team based ether its all for you self

Edited by liammozz

am bored of all these cap this cap that warzones whay cant we have a straight up fight big open room no places for LoS to brake

and make it a all out 10min kill fest team with the most kills win

keep it nice and simple

EDIT: forgot to add its not team based ether its all for you self

Because TOR pvp is team based for starters. Secondly, a war zone designed around kill counts wont be entirely accurate. You ever look at the final score board and wonder how everyone on you're team had 30+ kills yet when you add up the other teams death it doesn't = 240 deaths? :cool:

You also can't have a flat playing surface with no line of sight breaks as it would be severely disadvantageous to some AC's.

Because TOR pvp is team based for starters. Secondly, a war zone designed around kill counts wont be entirely accurate. You ever look at the final score board and wonder how everyone on you're team had 30+ kills yet when you add up the other teams death it doesn't = 240 deaths? :cool:

You also can't have a flat playing surface with no line of sight breaks as it would be severely disadvantageous to some AC's.

if there's no team mates there's no credit towards the kill that would fix that

ok there would have to be LoS brakes

i just want something different from objective based PvP

if there's no team mates there's no credit towards the kill that would fix that

ok there would have to be LoS brakes

i just want something different from objective based PvP

Even if it was a free for all, the way the combat is set up in warzones, everyone who does damage to someone can register a kill. That is the problem with a FFA DM style warzone. You would be asking them to completely rework the way warzones work.

I would like a horde mode per say where you have to last as long as you can with say a group of four against an onslaught of ewoks and it can keep top records to compete against...I call it "ewok massacre "

I mean whats not fun about killing hundreds oh those little f'ers coming at ya? or I guess more pvp version would be a giant free for all still with tons of ewoks to mess with ya plus real players.

Edited by dinothehutt

Even if it was a free for all, the way the combat is set up in warzones, everyone who does damage to someone can register a kill. That is the problem with a FFA DM style warzone. You would be asking them to completely rework the way warzones work.

i wanted to say 8v8 team deathmatch but i know that would end up as one team getting camped at there spawn spot unless it was random spawning but that would hinder team play if your getting spawned in away from team mates so i donno:(

I don't mind objectives in PvP it adds to the fun.

I am bored of "cap a beacon and stand there defending it while the other teams numbers go down" like we have with the civil war and it's cheaper knock off and upcoming mini copy.

They may be more fun if we had more than 8 man teams in these smallscufflezones (there is no way i'm calling 8 a side a WARzone ... it's a scuffle, and overgrown arena).

no one like the idea of a 10 way free for all?

Class balancing problems for starters and it being a grinding mosh pit is the other. Seems pointless for a rotation game if this was button mashing combo game like DCUO then it would be fun but not with this game type.

Might as well just have people blast each other with their starships instead and that would be more entertaining.

no one like the idea of a 10 way free for all?

I think you would find out two important things very quickly-

1. You are not nearly as awesome as you think you are.

2. Teamwork exsists even in a 'free for all' setting.

A 10 way free for all would mean that there are 9 other players in the warzone who can turn and focus fire on you.