PT Or Merc For Best PvP?

Wraidd

Arsenal merc is the strongest by a long shot because of their overpowered dcds. PT is one of the strongest classes in pvp if you are running with a competent pvp healer and tank in your group, but you probably don't know any of those if you have to ask this question.

The PVP meta is going to change in a couple months anyway with the launch of the next expansion. It's anybody's guess how the classes are going to look when it comes out. Whatever class you decide to play right now is not going to be the same once the expansion comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure how much the Meta will change. Most of the abilities I have seen have been, well for lack of a better word Meh. In pvp a DPS PT/VG is way to dependent on a competent group and really needs some TLC from the Devs. However the tanks spec seems to be doing fairly well although I don't play VG/PT tank so I can only base that on observation.

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure how much the Meta will change. Most of the abilities I have seen have been, well for lack of a better word Meh. In pvp a DPS PT/VG is way to dependent on a competent group and really needs some TLC from the Devs. However the tanks spec seems to be doing fairly well although I don't play VG/PT tank so I can only base that on observation.

In pvp you can tank tunnel a PT tank as fast as taking down an unguarded target, so it's definitely not doing well either, lol.