Tell me how many things are wrong....

Zoom_VI

• 5 people on one side in an Arena
  • Someone is named "4"
  • "4" does not have a role designation
  • You are listed on the enemy team
  • 41 FPS

That's all I got...

EDIT: Lots of **** in my face. How do you play like that?

I'm not listed on the enemy team, and your missing one. And what is wrong is 41 FPS?

If you think that's a obtrusive interface you should see some of the ones I get in my records thread. Besides there is a reason most of my interface is partially transparent.

Edited by Zoom_VI

I'm not listed on the enemy team, and your missing one. And what is wrong is 41 FPS?

If you think that's a obtrusive interface you should see some of the ones I get in my records thread. Besides there is a reason most of my interface is partially transparent.

You got me. I don't see it.

Why is the arena scoreboard so prominently positioned? Are you worried you're gonna forget the score while you're busy focusing down an opponent?

JK. I'm guessing you moved it there to highlight it in the screenshot. Otherwise, see previous statement.

Edited by gocard

Why is the arena scoreboard so prominently positioned? Are you worried you're gonna forget the score while you're busy focusing down an opponent?

No that is the normal position of it. I have it there because I find it easier to do hardswaps in team ranked by just clicking their name rather than tabbing through targets.

He's 23, you're 30.

Different brackets?

Yeah, I turned in my daily mission and it dinged me and then everything broke.

No that is the normal position of it. I have it there because I find it easier to do hardswaps in team ranked by just clicking their name rather than tabbing through targets.

that bothers me to no end. I suppose you could focus target the hard swap target, but yeah. I struggle with that myself (mostly for taunting the enemy team's big hitter)

Ah, fair enough. I retract my condescension.

This happens if you level in the game, I've seen it happen multiple times.

When you ding 30 or 55 while in a warzone (or while you have a warzone pop), the game thinks you left the instance/queue and brings someone else in. I've seen a 10v8 warzone when a friend and I both hit 30 before taking a pop.