Is it worth?

Facotix

Hello!

I was thinking, looking my char and i say "im a sub, and i can't go more than lvl 55, people had 50000 HP and i have only 28000, what?"

Is that really unfair?, because, i can't even try PVP, in PVE isn't a problem, but, i think is unfair, in a month i will be 10 lvls less than everybody :C

I can't pay another subscription, i only can buy it through G2A.com but is a one time code, so, im ****ed?

Yes, i can't pay another because i haven't Credit card, soooo, well

Then i come to the conclussion that maybe, i should surrender to this game, is fun and everything, but nobody is going to pick a LVL 55 in the OP's i will get raped every time i go into a warzone, so, what do you guys suggest me?

Well, that's all i wanted to say, i hope you understand me

Edited by Facotix

If you have a bank account, you can use paypal to continue subscribing. If you want to go past level 55 though, you'll need to get the Shadow of Revan expansion, or continue being subbed until 4.0 releases when you'll get it for free and can level up to 65 with everyone else.

I already know all that but, i can't :x

I can't even get the operation gear -.-*

I already know all that but, i can't :x

I can't even get the operation gear -.-*

You missed the point. To go beyond level 55, you must get Shadow of Revan. If you can wait until 4.0 comes out (October 27, early start on October 20 if you qualify), then you will get Shadow of Revan free as well as KotFE, and you will be able to go up to 65. But you must be able to subscribe for that. See if you can find 60-day time cards in stores where you live, because these can be bought with cash, and they make you just as much a subscriber as if you pay monthly by automatic charge.

Try use a Paysafe card. Search where you can find those in your city they can be used to buy 60 days subscriptions.

You can pay cash when you buy them aswell so you do not have to use a credit card.

I do not know if the Paysafe card option is available everywhere but if you can use it then it is a good idea to do so.

Regarding expansion wait a little more then a month, we get all previous expansions when the new expansion launches in October so with a subscription you can play it all.

Edited by Icestar

You could use one of the many friend links out there to be a "sub" for a few days if you haven't already. Get everything you need since you will have access to your funds. Buy up weekly passes and such.

Now you have access until you can figure out how to pay for your sub. I'm assuming you are in Greece, tough times my friend I feel ya.

You could use one of the many friend links out there to be a "sub" for a few days if you haven't already. Get everything you need since you will have access to your funds. Buy up weekly passes and such.

Now you have access until you can figure out how to pay for your sub. I'm assuming you are in Greece, tough times my friend I feel ya.

Haha, i already refer a friend, and, im from Argentina, not so tough times like every body says but well, can't buy that ***** haha

Thanks everybody, now, i might ask, is really important to get to lvl 65 to be well in PVP and PVE?, i mean, i can't do them whit 30k HP and 1100 - 1400 Damage?

Well, thanks and bye again! :D

Hello!

I was thinking, looking my char and i say "im a sub, and i can't go more than lvl 55, people had 50000 HP and i have only 28000, what?"

Is that really unfair?, because, i can't even try PVP, in PVE isn't a problem, but, i think is unfair, in a month i will be 10 lvls less than everybody :C

I can't pay another subscription, i only can buy it through G2A.com but is a one time code, so, im ****ed?

Then i come to the conclussion that maybe, i should surrender to this game, is fun and everything, but nobody is going to pick a LVL 55 in the OP's i will get raped every time i go into a warzone, so, what do you guys suggest me?

Well, that's all i wanted to say, i hope you understand me

55s can wz! I love 55-59 wz... You literally the strongest of the pack. Your hp will become 40k when you enter as long as your gear is filled in every slot. Heck i go in with lvl 41-50 greens to make sure i get full benifits of bolster. Just try to enjoy. The only hard part about f2p is the limited wz you can play per week.

I am curious to what type of gear are you using. What is the rating on your gear? At level 50, you should be able to buy at least gear with the rating of 116. At level 55, you should be able to buy rating 172 gear.

Im in the netbook right now, but, when i be able i told you

Im a Sith Juggernaut, Fury, can you tell me what kind of gear and that stuff i must use?

Again, thanks to all :D

Im in the netbook right now, but, when i be able i told you

Im a Sith Juggernaut, Fury, can you tell me what kind of gear and that stuff i must use?

Again, thanks to all :D

At level 50 or at level 55, go to the Fleet and find the section with all the mod and gear vendors (the sections are the GTN terminals, strongholds and crew skills, training, and gear vendors). There will be someone in the last bucket going clockwise who sells 172-blue mods for level 55 characters, and someone else who sells mods suitable for level 50 characters (maybe 49, but there isn't so much difference there).

These mods go into moddable gear (all orange and most purple, and a very small amount of blue and even green gear). For no discernable reason, people here often say "adaptive" when they mean "custom", i.e. orange. Adaptive is one of four types of custom gear, the others being light, medium, and heavy. Adaptive gear is automatically the heaviest of those that your character can wear.