Rdps Merc lf Progressive ops team

Xplodz

We need one more dps for our 4th group. They're up to HM Kephess. Our guild has 5 active raid groups with all up to at least HM Kephess and our top group 9%away from a NiM clear. The raid number simply designates what night you raid and if you're a solid raider, our top group is more than willing to take new members through some of the harder content for gear. We're starting our 16 man push as well so the more active raiders we have the better. Hit me up in game on Atriss or check out http://www.apex-theharbinger.enjin.com

hi there. twisted legends does ops a couple or more times a week depending on whos on. have have 2 scheduled group times and we do ops ussually around 7 pst

if you want to chat in game my 50's are evilchild, funion and cyberguy

Psy Ops has 9 running ops groups. I am recruiting for our Alpha group right now. We need 1 more Ranged DPS to complete our group again. We are running HM EC, HM TFB, and will soon will be back up to running NM EC. This ops group before we lost a few people was at 5/5 HM TFB and 1/4 NM EC. We run Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday before server reset and we start at 7pm pst.