Time To Vote For Your Sage Class Representative!

EricMusco

Who should be your Sage Class Representative?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be your Sage Class Representative?

• Nibbon
    • kindran

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

Based on the nominations that many of you made in your nominations thread, the poll above highlights the top possible candidates to be your Class Representative. This poll will run until Monday, July 29th. At that point whoever has won the poll will be your new Class Representative! Around that time I will also post the schedule for each AC on when they will be submitting their top 3.

As a note, if for some reason you do not see someone who was nominated in the above poll it could be for a few reasons:

• They declined the nomination.
  • They never responded to the PM to confirm interest.
  • They were never contacted as only the candidates who appeared to have a few nominations were reached out to.
  • They have a forum account which is suspended.

Again, please vote in the poll above by Monday, July 29th. Good luck everyone!

-eric

I just noticed Nibbon has nominations on both sage and sorc forums >_<; anyway good luck to you guys!

there are 2-3 people that have nominations for both their mirrors (I think keyboard is in for 4, guardian, sentinel, shadow, assassin). I play my sorc a good bit and frequent both class forums ;p I don't mind if I win both *shrug*

there are 2-3 people that have nominations for both their mirrors (I think keyboard is in for 4, guardian, sentinel, shadow, assassin). I play my sorc a good bit and frequent both class forums ;p I don't mind if I win both *shrug*

TBH, since they are picking 1 from each mirror they should have just picked one for PvE and the other for PvP. That would have made more sense in my opinion as one AC's questions are most likely going to be the same question for the mirror.

TBH, since they are picking 1 from each mirror they should have just picked one for PvE and the other for PvP. That would have made more sense in my opinion as one AC's questions are most likely going to be the same question for the mirror.

trader

Hey everyone!

Based on the nominations that many of you made in your nominations thread, the poll above highlights the top possible candidates to be your Class Representative. This poll will run until Monday, July 29th. At that point whoever has won the poll will be your new Class Representative! Around that time I will also post the schedule for each AC on when they will be submitting their top 3.

As a note, if for some reason you do not see someone who was nominated in the above poll it could be for a few reasons:

• They declined the nomination.
  • They never responded to the PM to confirm interest.
  • They were never contacted as only the candidates who appeared to have a few nominations were reached out to.
  • They have a forum account which is suspended.

Again, please vote in the poll above by Monday, July 29th. Good luck everyone!

-eric

Can we please vote neither? I still think this is a stupid idea that will ultimately cause a "leap frog" effect in the balancing of the classes.

Can we please vote neither? I still think this is a stupid idea that will ultimately cause a "leap frog" effect in the balancing of the classes.

It is a Q+A and every single AC is getting to ask questions. Not sure how it would cause such an effect.

I'm pretty sure Nibbon is smart enough to identify the needed questions regardless of whether he PvPs or not. It's the PvP players' prerogative to put forward questions which he can select from. TBH PvE healing is fine, PvE damage is okay but for the TK bug (which they know about), the only question there is whether the DPS is where it should be so I can imagine that PvP Survivability/DPS/HPS will be the main issues and I would not be surprised to see at least 3 of the 6 questions (Sage+Sorc) be PvP centric.

It is a Q+A and every single AC is getting to ask questions. Not sure how it would cause such an effect.

Class A gets a boost which renders Class B ineffective. Class B gets boost which makes Class C ineffective. Class C asks for boost which makes Class D ineffective. Class D gets boost which now makes Class A ineffective again.

Then the cycle repeats.

Class A gets a boost which renders Class B ineffective. Class B gets boost which makes Class C ineffective. Class C asks for boost which makes Class D ineffective. Class D gets boost which now makes Class A ineffective again.

Then the cycle repeats.

It is a question and answer format. They are more likely going to respond and tell us why things are the way they are rather than just ... do what we tell them, like you seem to be suggesting.

I also doubt they will make changes in steps like that, it will probably be one big thing. They may already have changes geared up for 2.4. Anyway, whenever one class gets changed it would have this rippling effect, regardless of whether we had a Q+A and they try to explain it to us. At least we are getting answers directly from the devs from this format.

Edited by Nibbon