Lore Fact of the Day

CourtneyWoods

Beneath the icy surface of Hoth, there are the remains of a Czerka failed mining initiative.

Czerka: "Providing innovative market leadership and justification for including your favorite planets from the movies since 4000 BBY."

Seriously these guys are basically the Mofference of the Old Republic era.

"We will need a new, secret home base," said Trioculous [...]

"I suggest the planet Tatooine," said Grand Moff Dunhausen[...] "We can take over the Mos Eisley spaceport!"[...]

"Bespin!" said Grand Moff Thistlebloom[...] "Let's take over Cloud City!"[...]

"Dagobah?" offered the grand admiral from Gargon.[...]

"Hoth?" Grand Moff Hissa said hesitantly.

The Chiss Ascendancy secretly came to Hoth during the Great War to aid the Empire.

Am I the only one who feels that the Chiss are the very definition of "unwilling allies", as far as the Empire is concerned?

Also, I always found it funny that you see plenty of Chiss scouts - apparently - monitoring the traffic that comes and goes... Outside Imperial outposts. :p

Ban person above me, spreading non-cannon!

You're kinda late to the party, don't you think?

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Jokull, a codex that is still bugged for anyone who had completed the world quest before they had fixed it.:mad:

I believe it's only broken for Empire side or at least, I'm fairly sure it always worked for Republic players. Will check later I guess but that's my impression.

To those who answered Jokull for the last post, you are correct!

Today, another Who Said It for you:

"These nobles always have the nicest manners, even when they’re stabbing you in the back."

I just typed it in chat, so the correct answer is: Me.