70% of my deaths in pvp are from Sweep or Smash

Necronomicanomic

I think its ridiculous. Just about the majority of my deaths in pvp match are from a force sweep or a smash. I play on the red eclipse server, and that's all I see lately, especially on the imps side, I see all these premades running 4 smashers and just grind metals off everybody even at their spawn area, how is this balance at all. It's just sad really.:rak_02:

Reroll a sniper, spec into 35/3/3. Watch Rage Maras and Jugs rage.

'Good' juggs are still problematic, but maras, yeah. Especially considering most maras have no idea how to use their accuracy debuff on you. Too busy queueing up the next lolsmash.

Edited by islander

'Good' juggs are still problematic, but maras, yeah. Especially considering most maras have no idea how to use their accuracy debuff on you. Too busy queueing up the next lolsmash.

well yes, not many snipers actually know about obfuscate either, so if the mara is above average and the sniper is average, then the sniper will mess it up.

But obfuscate is not so crippling, that basically means you need 3 GCD worth of tech attacks (explosive probe, frag grenade, shiv), then you can queue an ambush because by the time it will hit, the obfuscate will be gone, and thus hit at 100% accuracy. (that in case you actually need to facetank the mara, which is not always true)

Edited by NoTomorrow

well yes, not many snipers actually know about obfuscate either, so if the mara is above average and the sniper is average, then the sniper will mess it up.

But obfuscate is not so crippling, that basically means you need 3 GCD worth of tech attacks (explosive probe, frag grenade, shiv), then you can queue an ambush because by the time it will hit, the obfuscate will be gone, and thus hit at 100% accuracy. (that in case you actually need to facetank the mara, which is not always true)

Yes, this is fun. And they get knocked backwards 10m and get to eat a followthrough or SoS.

While I'm not sure about deaths, I will say that going through my combat log, Sweep/Smash is usually number 1 for damage received. (that being said, it is usually only around 10-12%, but given the number of other abilities out there, that is still a lot.

I play a carnage marauder and I cay say about the OP:

I think its ridiculous. Just about the majority of my deaths in pvp match are from a stunlock and roots fest. I play on The Shadowlands server, and that's all I see lately, especially on both sides, I see all these premades running 4 Bubble stunner and just stunning everybody even at their spawn area, how is this balance at all. It's just sad really.