Karagga's Palace

Single tankable? More specifically the last 2 bosses? Have a spot open in my raid tonight(a tank slot) and wondering if we should just fill it with a DPS since EV/(Earlier)Karagga's were single tankable.

The second last boss has an armor debuff that is significantly more manageable with two tanks.

You might be able to single tank it on normal, depending on your MT's (and healers) gear/skills, but its making life harder, and if your tank happens to gets hit by the fire while he's got 10 stacks of the debuff on him, it can either take him very low, or even kill him if the boss hits him at the same time.

If you're all super-decked though you might be able to just soak it.

we did all bosses last night on hm with only 1 tank not hard at all never felt that we needed a second tank for any of them. btw this is coming from a healers point

This. We used 1 tank on hard mode with no notable issues. The only fight that I can think of, a 2nd tank might be useful is the bounty hunters, if you don't have people that can interrupt fast enough but then again you will lose on overall DPS. Other than that, the puzzle boss droid is easily manageable with a single tank, if he avoids the fire. He does take multiple stacks of the debuff but you can still outheal the damage, if your healers are worth their salt.

We wound up doing it with a single tank as we kept hitting enrage without it. I was healer and it wasn't a problem though I did get some help from time to time when I got stunned. It wasn't a DPS failure (as it was being called) but a button pressing failure and a stun droid killing failure, imo. I tried insisting sticking with the two tank method or how else we gonna ever be ready for HM or NM. Don't develop bad habits - do it 2 tank now.

I would reccomend an off-tank.

We did it with only a vangaurd on hard mode, (4/5, anyway) and it was a bit brutal trying to heal through the armour debuff on G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator and Jorg and Sorno would be significanly easier too.

We couldn't really get Karagga, switched to 3 healers and hit the enrage timer so we're still figuring out how it'll work with two tanks. Honestly I'd say an off-tank AC in a hybrid dps spec or DPS'ing in tank gear might be enough for the whole place.