corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, the new super steroids made you ripped but now you need a magnifying glass to find your junk.

I wish I had a jet pack.

it blows up mid air, you fall from the sky. Surprisingly you are still alive, however your right arm was taken off by shrapnel from the jetpack, your back is peppered with little pieces of metal, one of which has severed your vertebra so you can't feel your legs. Which is a good thing since you fell and landed right on them, permanently damaging and disfiguring them as the bones shattered like broken glass. You lost a lot of blood, ant the explosion practically ripped off half your face, and your hair all burnt off. You were taken to a hospital where a medical student (at the bottom of his class) treated you, screwed up, and wrongfully amputated your left arm which was the only part of your body that was not harmed by the explosion. So now you are an armless, legless, disfigured monster who spent all his money on medical bills and is now totally broke, and cannot work again.

I wish I could hug a Koala.

Edited by Sangrar

granted, but you can't stop running.

wish i could be sub forever and have all the credits i can get and all the cartel coins in till their maxed out and the best pvp gear!

Edited by aline_alex
idk

wish i could be sub forever and have all the credits i can get and all the cartel coins in till their maxed out and the best pvp gear!

Granted! But you get incurable Carpal Tunnel Syndrome the next day, and then go blind.

I wish I had script-approval authority over all future Star Wars movies and/or TV shows.

Granted! But you get incurable Carpal Tunnel Syndrome the next day, and then go blind.

I wish I had script-approval authority over all future Star Wars movies and/or TV shows.

Granted, but you have been brainwashed to obey Disney without question

I wish i was a milionare

Granted, but you have been brainwashed to obey Disney without question

I wish i was a milionare

granted. You screw up your taxes and are accused of tax fraud, your money is all frozen in an account youy can't reach for months, and by the time you prove it was an honest mistake and get your account unlocked, you are in so much legal debt that you are now incredibly poor.

I wish I had a real life lightsaber that is set to not vaporize anything but can actually be used with other lightsabers in lightsaber duels so I can live out some epic fanboy crap

granted. You screw up your taxes and are accused of tax fraud, your money is all frozen in an account youy can't reach for months, and by the time you prove it was an honest mistake and get your account unlocked, you are in so much legal debt that you are now incredibly poor.

I wish I had a real life lightsaber that is set to not vaporize anything but can actually be used with other lightsabers in lightsaber duels so I can live out some epic fanboy crap

Granted, but since you made your Darth Vader suit out of black trash bags and painted cardboard your coordination took a dive and while clumsily trying to block during a duel you got your eye poked out.

I want the original Sublime line up (with Bradley Nowell) to play live next time I throw a BBQ.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Granted, but since you made your Darth Vader suit out of black trash bags and painted cardboard your coordination took a dive and while clumsily trying to block during a duel you got your eye poked out.

I want the original Sublime line up (with Bradley Nowell) to play live next time I throw a BBQ.

Granted, but they turn out to be amateurs and burn your house down.

I wish I had a white hot chocolate right now.

Granted, but they turn out to be amateurs and burn your house down.

I wish I had a white hot chocolate right now.

Granted, but it's so white-hot it burns its way to the core of the planet, causing everything and everyone you know and love to be vaporized in a wicked-cool planetary explosion (including the burning ring racing out ahead of the blast, like in the Ep IV special edition).

I wish we were all living in the Star Wars Universe, but not on Alderaan or any of the planets that get blown up in wicked-cool panetary explosions (including the burning ring racing out ahead of the blast, like in the Ep IV special edition). Oops, sorry, spoilers!

Granted, but it's so white-hot it burns its way to the core of the planet, causing everything and everyone you know and love to be vaporized in a wicked-cool planetary explosion (including the burning ring racing out ahead of the blast, like in the Ep IV special edition).

I wish we were all living in the Star Wars Universe, but not on Alderaan or any of the planets that get blown up in wicked-cool panetary explosions (including the burning ring racing out ahead of the blast, like in the Ep IV special edition). Oops, sorry, spoilers!

Granted, however we are all lowly alien slaves for the empire, loathed by all.

I wish i was a millionaire so I wouldn't have to work and could play SWTOR all the time :D

Granted, however we are all lowly alien slaves for the empire, loathed by all.

I wish i was a millionaire so I wouldn't have to work and could play SWTOR all the time :D

Granted, but it only takes you a few months to gain 600 lbs and block your arteries. You die of a massive heart attack when your blood pressure spikes after repeatedly failing a buggy datacron jump. R.I.P. Darth Should'vegotoutmoar.

I wish someone went back in time and threw Sean Connery's *** in the delorean, then brought him back to the present so he could make more Bond movies.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Granted, but it only takes you a few months to gain 600 lbs and block your arteries. You die of a massive heart attack when your blood pressure spikes after repeatedly failing a buggy datacron jump. R.I.P. Darth Should'vegotoutmoar.

I wish someone went back in time and threw Sean Connery's *** in the delorean, then brought him back to the present so he could make more Bond movies.

Granted, but then he's not around to make Zardoz, and in a cruel twist of fate, human civilization immediately collapses into an exact facsimile of the society presented in Zardoz. And there are no more Jamesh Bond movies. Ever.

I wish I could think of a good wish that could not be corrupted.

Granted, but then he's not around to make Zardoz, and in a cruel twist of fate, human civilization immediately collapses into an exact facsimile of the society presented in Zardoz. And there are no more Jamesh Bond movies. Ever.

I wish I could think of a good wish that could not be corrupted.

Granted, but your "uncorruptable wish" ruins the thread, utterly destroying the forums as we know it.

I wish I had force push.

Granted, but your "uncorruptable wish" ruins the thread, utterly destroying the forums as we know it.

I wish I had force push.

Granted, you have the power to force push yourself around by aiming at inanimate objects.

I wish I had sonic hearing, like in the commercial.

Granted, you have the power to force push yourself around by aiming at inanimate objects.

I wish I had sonic hearing, like in the commercial.

Granted, Now if you hear anything your head will explode :p

I wish I was a Dark council member, with no apprentice.

Granted, Now if you hear anything your head will explode :p

I wish I was a Dark council member, with no apprentice.

Granted, but you get accused of treason and murdered in your sleep because there was no apprentice to vouch for you.

I wish I had a large margarita pizza right now.

Granted, but you get accused of treason and murdered in your sleep because there was no apprentice to vouch for you.

I wish I had a large margarita pizza right now.

Granted, but it's crawling with Bacteria that lead you to a slow and painful death.

I wish I could have my own loyal pet Jawa :jawa_cool:

Granted! But the jawa dies of the plague.

I wish I was the most powerful force user of all time.

Granted, but you drink a spiked drink of Juma juice and die of stomach pain rather than saving the galaxy.

I wish I could read minds.

But you Read the wrong persons mind at the wrong time...Hehehe :p

I wish I could have superpowers :)

No no no you broke the rules you must say granted first haha

Granted, but the powers tske a strain on your body and you die at an early age.

I wish I could have a long uninterrupted sleep.