Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No /roll function?

Sagerk
01.03.2012 , 03:43 PM | #101
/signed

Drakenborg
01.03.2012 , 03:49 PM | #102
Get this in game now.
Brakkar
Radiant Knights

swtor.radiantknights.co.uk

alrighto
01.03.2012 , 04:07 PM | #103
/sign

GameMistress
01.03.2012 , 08:41 PM | #104
/signed

hiddenpuudji
01.03.2012 , 08:49 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Sykomyke View Post
Not to be "that guy" ...

But most loot in raiding is clearly labeled as such. By that level people should be well aware of what they use (and what they need upon). If you are raiding with only guildmates, honestly...just using the regular looting feature shouldn't be an issue. (Different story if you are doing random raids or have ringers of course).

I'd be more concerned about why you feel it's necessary to use masterloot with a guild run? I mean lets just ASSUME for a moment that one person ninja "needs" something. No apology? No response or anything? Kicked out, problem solved.

Lets assume they DO apologize, contrived of a very elaborate act to ninja loot. You put the person on 'probation' where they can't roll on anything and have to pass for the rest of the run, or you dismiss them from the raid group and say that they can join the next one. Again, problem solved. If it happens again. /gkick

Just for the record: I do think /roll should be included...but I don't understand your fear when running with guildmates. I think this harkens back to the day where guilds had ninja looters running Rampant in *OTHER MMOS*. I no longer see that many ninja looters these days.
I can understand where you're coming from, but the basic function of seeint the /roll, "hey i hit a 99 woot!...only to be beaten by a 100..." is a fun aspect that can be used in a number of scenarios. Not just for loot in a dungeon. Maybe 2 tanks want to run a FP and you only need 1...roll for it! You made a sweet piece of gear and its going to a BH and both need it, roll for it!....

Seriously though coming up with extra uses for including the /roll function is kinda dumb but I'd do it just to campaign for this issue I feel so strongly about.

/signed....again.
╟╣|||||||||φ╟╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Puudji - Sorc - Nadd's Sarcophagus

Menyu
01.03.2012 , 09:30 PM | #106
/signed on this as well

Odipheus
01.03.2012 , 09:32 PM | #107
/signed

Mafdet
01.05.2012 , 04:25 PM | #108
Bioware give us rolls .....