Gender Equality

Grubfist

Why is it NOT possible to have a male dancer and slave outfit or an overweight female character but it IS possible to have a female dancer and slave outfit or a male overweight character?

It seems like the star wars universe is promoting women as needing to be perfect, slim, and sexy, but males can let themselves go and have to dress modestly.

I know it seems a silly issue to bring up, but if the game is going to have gender equality, it should have it in more than just romance options.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it NOT possible to have a male dancer and slave outfit or an overweight female character but it IS possible to have a female dancer and slave outfit or a male overweight character?

It seems like the star wars universe is promoting women as needing to be perfect, slim, and sexy, but males can let themselves go and have to dress modestly.

I know it seems a silly issue to bring up, but if the game is going to have gender equality, it should have it in more than just romance options.

I found those outfits and the option of being overweight ridiculous.

1.Who in their right mind runs around on a battlefield in a slave outfit?

2.Our characters go through intense training and battle on a daily basis, why would any of them be overweight?

I have no issues with overweight people, but to make being overweight a possibility with our heroes is unrealistic in every sense.

Those outfits are an abomination.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

I found those outfits and the option of being overweight ridiculous.

2.Our characters go through intense training and battle on a daily basis, why would any of them be overweight?

I have no issues with overweight people, but to make being overweight a possibility with our heroes is unrealistic in every sense.

Then remove the female ones and change the male body type 4 to something more heroic.

Gender equality is gender equality. Have it for both or have it for none.

Then remove the female ones and change the male body type 4 to something more heroic.

Gender equality is gender equality. Have it for both or have it for none.

Agreed, both of them are just ridiculous, regardless of gender.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Now, now... Just think how effective it could be in a battle scenario!

Heroic jedi, leaps across the field of battle, saber flashing, hacking down sith after sith

until...

he beholds the most gorgeous creature he's ever seen, sweat soaked blue skin glistening in the shimmering sun,

And as he gazes at her seductive form...

his eyes tracking slowly lower down her unclad body,

then... (Now you choose, how will the story end?)

He goes over, asks for her com number, goes on several dates, falls madly in love with her, she converts him into a sith, they have several sith babies, and they live happily ever after.:p

BANG!! Sniper pops him in the head and goodbye savior of the republic.

Now, now... Just think how effective it could be in a battle scenario!

Heroic jedi, leaps across the field of battle, saber flashing, hacking down sith after sith

until...

he beholds the most gorgeous creature he's ever seen, sweat soaked blue skin glistening in the shimmering sun,

And as he gazes at her seductive form...

his eyes tracking slowly lower down her unclad body,

then... (Now you choose, how will the story end?)

He goes over, asks for her com number, goes on several dates, falls madly in love with her, she converts him into a sith, they have several sith babies, and they live happily ever after.:p

BANG!! Sniper pops him in the head and goodbye savior of the republic.

Double WIN! :D

I meant in real life or any realistic character in a story.

With the amount of technology in this universe, it's not impossible for people to be overweight.

Some people's metabolism simply makes it very likely, while other people can simply substitute technology for some basic functions.

For example, I'm convinced that Mavrix Varad in Mandalorian Raiders is incapable of moving himself without his jetpack, hence why you never see him walk, only jet to areas.

The slave outfits are obviously meant as eye candy, but why can't people interested in men have an equivalent?

if you wanna get into nitty gritty and cannon, you shouldn't be able to have fat chiss. and chiss should be a good head or so taller than humans at least

I'm not trying to get "nitty gritty", I'm talking about our customization being limited for what feels like sexist reasons. Why do they include a "sexy outfit" for women but not for men? Why do they allow men to have overweight characters, but women can't?

If I wanted to get nitty-gritty, I'd start going into being left-handed or having body scars and tattoos.

He deserves it. And being whipped by LT Pierce. ROFL

speaking of infidelity... man warrior fem gets it akward. at least quinn has no room to speak if he caught you with pierce. no room at all. loyalty and betrayal? yah dont start quin. Your lucky to be alive, so as much as anyones concerned; you are mine, but i am not yours. now give me a footrub while i make out with a REAL man.

Edited by Crezelle

speaking of infidelity... man warrior fem gets it akward. at least quinn has no room to speak if he caught you with pierce. no room at all. loyalty and betrayal? yah dont start quin. Your lucky to be alive, so as much as anyones concerned; you are mine, but i am not yours. now give me a footrub while i make out with a REAL man.

And he can stuff it up his... 4th point of contact. lol