overwhelming proof of intentional FACTION imbalaning on some DEVS part .. imho ...

Part_Time_Hero

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sums it up right here!:csw_redsaber::csw_guard::csw_redsaber:

Empire greatest Empire in the galaxy.

All other Empires are run by little girls.

Empire number one exporter of potassium.

Other galaxies have inferior potassium.

Empire home of Tinshein swimming pool.

It’s length thirty meter and width six meter.

Filtration system a marvel to behold.

It remove 80 percent of human solid waste.

Empire, Empire you very nice place.

From Plains of Balmorra to Norther fence of Twilektown.

Empire friend of all except Republic.

They very nosey people with bone in their brain.

Empire industry best in the galaxy.

We invented toffee and trouser belt.

Empire's prostitutes cleanest in the region.

Except of course Jedi's

Empire , Empire you very nice place.

From Plains of Tarashek to Norther fence of Twilektown.

Come grasp the mighty phenis of our Emperor.

Edited by Zafeer

• 3 weeks later...
Actually I play Imp on one server and repub on the other. Those of you who only play one side are actually trying to get the other side nerfed for no reason. I have no respect for cry babies and those who post blatant lies about the other side in hopes of gaining an unfair advantage.

This thread is full of lies. The OP is 99% lies. The 1.. count it.. 1 bug he listed is known and going to be addressed.

I completely agree. I play both side also. I enjoy the story of each class. The biggest mistake is comparing your basic class to another players basic class in pvp matchs. If your a trooper, not every Bounty Hunter is your mirror class. Mercenary/Commando classes have passive abilities granted at lvl 10 that make them much different than a powertech. Your trooper might not resist pushback with full auto, but the commando does. Comparing all sith inquisitors to consular is just plain idiotic. They can be played in any way depending on how you choose your skills. A SI/JC can be a melee tank, stealthed rogue, ranged dps, ranged healer, or your standard melee dps. I doubt everyone is going into a warzone with no gear and all skills unasigned. Any comparison based off observing or recording a warzone has to many unknowns. If you have enough aclarity you can beat someone to the punch if you activate an ability at the same time. The only proof is in the code of the game. The arguments on this thread are weak. You might as well be arguing that the world is flat and that Atlas is holding us up as a punishment by the gods of Uranus. Just about as believable.

I completely agree. I play both side also. I enjoy the story of each class. The biggest mistake is comparing your basic class to another players basic class in pvp matchs. If your a trooper, not every Bounty Hunter is your mirror class. Mercenary/Commando classes have passive abilities granted at lvl 10 that make them much different than a powertech. Your trooper might not resist pushback with full auto, but the commando does. Comparing all sith inquisitors to consular is just plain idiotic. They can be played in any way depending on how you choose your skills. A SI/JC can be a melee tank, stealthed rogue, ranged dps, ranged healer, or your standard melee dps. I doubt everyone is going into a warzone with no gear and all skills unasigned. Any comparison based off observing or recording a warzone has to many unknowns. If you have enough aclarity you can beat someone to the punch if you activate an ability at the same time. The only proof is in the code of the game. The arguments on this thread are weak. You might as well be arguing that the world is flat and that Atlas is holding us up as a punishment by the gods of Uranus. Just about as believable.

A three month old thread that hadn't had any activity for 2 weeks. You must have searched hard and long for this one.