4 Man Nightmare EV - Title Run

Where's the honor in swapping different people in to accommodate each specific fight's needs? First you have 3 dps most likely because you couldn't beat the enrage for annihilator. I see 2 healers for the pylon puzzle...and suddenly you have a tank for Soa?

I, too, am confused as to how you take pride in that.

4 people, one run, title. Boom.

Agree

Where's the honor in swapping different people in to accommodate each specific fight's needs? First you have 3 dps most likely because you couldn't beat the enrage for annihilator. I see 2 healers for the pylon puzzle...and suddenly you have a tank for Soa?

The four of us swapped toons as needed because our goal was to 4-man the instance, so we just did it in the most intelligent way possible.

Funny thing is, I never said anything negative to begin with. You guys seem to have some significant nferiority complexes. Well, here's the truth for you. Annihilator is nothing but a combat dummy parsing fight. It's not special, and it's been done with the "traditional" group composition long before you. Be happy with your achievement, enjoy sharing it with others, but get some perspective and maybe stop attacking other people because you're worried about protecting your epeen.

Would you like me to do the fight with a set tank/2dps/healer setup?

hey man, just chill

I was chill. I just posted a video of beating the enrage timer with an obviously tongue-in-cheek intention (note the ridiculously obvious emoticon) and Mr TcMEAT felt the need to start posturing.

In fact, I've been nice in every post before this point, yet no one can let it go and just let the videos speak for themselves.

I was chill. I just posted a video of beating the enrage timer with an obviously tongue-in-cheek intention (note the ridiculously obvious emoticon) and Mr TcMEAT felt the need to start posturing.

In fact, I've been nice in every post before this point, yet no one can let it go and just let the videos speak for themselves.

^ This.

Someone else doing the same fight in a different way doesn't take away from your achievement in any way. :rolleyes:

Put on your big boy pants, congratulate him too, even if he's a 'scrub who used 3 DPS & heal combo' and move on.

^ This.

Someone else doing the same fight in a different way doesn't take away from your achievement in any way. :rolleyes:

Put on your big boy pants, congratulate him too, even if he's a 'scrub who used 3 DPS & heal combo' and move on.

whats wrong with using 3 DPS and 1 healer, your own tank was in half DPS gear.

the goal was to 4 man it right? if they gets teh job done with 3 DPS and 1 healer, then why does TcMeat feel the need to defend his own acheivement?

some ppl have inferiority complex

whats wrong with using 3 DPS and 1 healer, your own tank was in half DPS gear.

the goal was to 4 man it right? if they gets teh job done with 3 DPS and 1 healer, then why does TcMeat feel the need to defend his own acheivement?

some ppl have inferiority complex

The reason the fight is hard is because of the enrage timer (strictly talking about annhilator). As soon as u bring 3 dps it nullifies the diffuculty of the fight. I mean its ev.... none of the other bosses are hard minus pylons because 1 side did not have a heal. Thats all I was saying .

Edited by TcMEAT

The reason the fight is hard is because of the enrage timer (strictly talking about annhilator). As soon as u bring 3 dps it nullifies the diffuculty of the fight. I mean its ev.... none of the other bosses are hard minus pylons because 1 side did not have a heal. Thats all I was saying .

first of all, your tank was in half DPS gear, so technically you had 2.5 DPS

second, this has been done back 4 months ago with black hole gear, so comparing it to that you guys didnt do anything special

third, the objective is to CLEAR it with 4 ppl, doesnt if 3 of the ppl are Dps or not.

i doubt u ppl even have your warstalker titles, at least ur not going to get with this attitude

second, this has been done back 4 months ago with black hole gear, so comparing it to that you guys didnt do anything special

third, the objective is to CLEAR it with 4 ppl, doesnt if 3 of the ppl are Dps or not.

i doubt u ppl even have your warstalker titles, at least ur not going to get with this attitude

Ill post my warstalker title later when I get home with my praxon firaxa dont worry

Ill post my warstalker title later when I get home with my praxon firaxa dont worry

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/tcmeat/2_zpsd7abf730.png

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag147/tcmeat/1_zps943590d7.png

Serious business.

Let's just let it go. We're arguing on the internet about achievements in SWTOR, one of the easiest MMOs on the market.

What else is there to do?