Ranged comp fix broke lots of PVE encounters

Pretty much anything that is a ranged PVE has been affected unintentionally by the latest patch.

To list a few odds things that i have noticed so far:

- snipers running around/evading on thrasher

- horic running around chasing ppl down on warlords

- torch in bloodhunt running around, chasing the person with agro if they try to stay far

Im sure there r more examples in other areas of PVE content. Would probably be a good idea to revert the latest patch until it affects ranged comps exclusively instead of anything that is ranged in the game.

Almost seems like an AI buff :) Didn't we always complain that PVE is too easy and bosses are too predictable?

Frankly, I find NPCs chasing their chosen mark more interesting than increasing difficulty with insta-kill mechanics or doubling trash mobs and hit points. Sure, It may be broken right now (haven't encountered it yet) but with a bit of tuning "smart AI" mode sounds like a nice higher difficulty setting.

Edited by Mubrak

1. Yeah that needs to be fixed.

2-3. That actually unintentionally brings some interesting mechanics into older fights.

I haven’t seen these glitches yet but I’m excited to see them atleast, except for the first one.

I saw number 3 the other day, I'm pretty sure. Didn't realize there was a difference until I saw this thread, tbh. It's an interesting dynamic though. She certainly feels mobile, which makes sense given the jetpack and all.