URC 15: Onslaughter - 1v1 Tournament 10th August 7pm BST

snave

URC 15: Onslaughter - 1v1 Tournament 100th August 7pm BST - Darth Malgus (EU)

This summer the heat is on with the return of everyone's favourite 1v1 tournament!

As the temperature rises, make sure you've got your sunscreen ready because it's time for a classic summer slam showdown!

Join myself and everyone's favourite ex swtor playing hot euro boy - Macgeiler - for an evening of cocktails and mayhem.

You can't spell Pina Colada without PAIN and in a classic summer twist, there's a slight change-up in the rules. Powertechs / Vanguards (and only Powertechs / Vanguards) can now use one medpac per round.

Depending on the number of signups we have the tournament could go a few ways in terms of format. I'm guessing a large number of operatives will be signing up so if we can get enough representation for other classes I'm likely to host a operatives only bracket. Ideally, this will be double elimination in format but it's really down to the number of people taking part.

It's still going to be first come first served (with plenty of space for standby players) but please understand that we want to make this the best tournament possible so some places maybe jiggled around but I will do my best to keep the first sign-ups in place.

We'll be using discord for the event and if people are unable to sign up via the forums pop on over to my discord channel where you can add your name. We'll be having a voice channel set up for the event so hopefully, some of the participants will be willing to cut a spooky promo before the fights!

During the previous events, some competitors have been spammed with various types of invites. These can now all be disable via settings as you can see here and here

For prizes we have a bunch of cartel coins up for grabs courtesy the lovely people at BioWare, we also have a load of random prizes and the top placed players will all be receiving a share of the credit pool!

If people have any credits / cartel things they'd like to donate please let me know in game - any donations for prizes would be greatly appreciated and recognised during the broadcast.

PLEASE BEAR IN MIND ALL RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

32 spots are available for now, we'll do our best to accommodate everyone but we reserve the right to make some adjustments to the format if necessary.

Ultimate Regstar Championship #15 - Onslaughter!

Rules: IF YOU SIGN UP WE EXPECT YOU AT TO BE ONLINE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE START-UP TIME. If you are not present you may lose by default

Date: Saturday 10th August - 7pm BST

Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place will all receive prizes

Pre Show hype - 5pm GMT: https://www.twitch.tv/macgeiler

URC #15: https://www.twitch.tv/snave

Signup Sheet: Signups so far

Anyone who would like to donate credits / prizes for the tournament please get in touch with in game: Snave - Darth Malgus or via PM on the forums

Prize Pool so far:

2400 Cartel Coin codes

450 Cartel Coin codes

Pet codes

Random Decorations

Random Companion Acquisitions

Random Cartel Packs

Random Tunings

Random Armour

Random Mounts

Unlimited Thrill Hunting!

Credit Pool: Need donations

We'll also be giving away more random thrilling prizes to the audience watching live!

Mechanics:

*Initial fights will be randomly assigned.

*Format will be 1 x Knockout rounds, rest is best of 3, Best of 5 for the finals.

Rules:

*Only one character sign up per person.

*DPS specs only - NO TANK SPECS

*No use of Medpacks / Adrenals / Grenades or ANY other consumables with the exception of Stims.

*Powertech / Vanguard MAY USE 1 MEDPAC PER ROUND

*Rocket Boots / Mounts are not allowed.

*Failure to show up in time for the duel will result in disqualification.

*Server transfers are welcome to sign up

*No companions / external help

*Stealth vs Stealth fights will begin with both players out of stealth Wizbasky style

**OPERATIVES AND ASSASSINS ARE ALLOWED ONE VANISH PER ROUND

The format and rules are subject to change. Any changes will be made as visible as possible.

If you're interested please type the character you wish to enter on / class / spec / faction below and I'll update the spreadsheet as we go along.

FOR EXAMPLE : SNAVE / OPERATIVE / CONCEALMENT / EMPIRE

Out of respect, please do not re-stream, rehost or rebroadcast this event. Participants doing so will be removed from the event.

WHO WILL BECOME THE ULTIMATE SUMMERSTAR CHAMPION!

Edited by snave

You mean 2019?

Well seeing as you seem to be completely unwilling to invent a time machine and travel back to that date, fine, I suppose I'll have to make it 2019.

Classic entitled Millenials, maybe if you worked on your time machines rather than eating avocado toast we wouldn't have this problem.

Hey, i haven't move my character on the server, but i am planning to do it soon (before august) so i hope i can sign in for this tournament.

Ordan (name will change) / Commando / Republic.

Thx for the organization of this event, cool idea !

Hello,

I just transfered on the server (today) let me know if I can participate.

najäx / Jedi Shadow / Infiltration / Republic

thank you !

(my signature wont be up to date I believe)

Edited by Kenghis

Prize pool is now 500 million and a big thanks to Daniel at Bioware who has given me more cartel codes than I know how to use for this event.

We'll be having giveaways in chat throughout the night and the winners will be getting a slice of the credit pool, codes, and a lucky thrill of the hunt roll in my prize chest.

Edited by snave