Maintenance: July 16th, 2019

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, June 16th to deploy Game Update 5.10.4.

Details:

DATE: 16 July 2019

TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: 5.10.4

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

There's an error with this patch note:

"Corrected the size of the Makeb Canopy Stronghold Decoration."

The size had already been fixed in a previous patch but the item is still rotated (I think 15 degrees).

The size is still correct but the rotation has not been fixed.

Devs -- Thanks for all the other stronghold deco fixes!

(Updated)

Edited by Xina_LA

I wonder what this is

Propably smth with 6.0. Btw, there is a thread in this forum where i can share my character music video what i will release on 1 september?

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Edited by Trlance

5.10.4 patch notes are now live, here! Thanks all.

-eric

Medical droid decorations are no longer working as vendors.

Was this an unintended change applied while fixing the animation bug on the Imperial version?

Edited by nigeldodds

• Dev Post
I have not been granted this retroactively Eric,

Let me add a little clarity to exactly how the retroactive grant worked today. This grant was specifically targeting the Guilds that won the Conquest, not the individuals. If you were in a Guild when it won, and are still in that Guild today, you will receive the Guild and Personal Achievement but if you have since left the Guild, you will not have received those Achievements.

Please double check your Achievements as you will not have received a pop-up even if you did get them.

If you have not received the Achievements but feel that you should have, please contact CE. Be sure to include as many details as possible including the character, server, Guild, and timing when you would have earned the Achievement along with any other relevant details. It will help them in assisting you quickly.

Thanks all.

-eric

Let me add a little clarity to exactly how the retroactive grant worked today. This grant was specifically targeting the Guilds that won the Conquest, not the individuals. If you were in a Guild when it won, and are still in that Guild today, you will receive the Guild and Personal Achievement but if you have since left the Guild, you will not have received those Achievements.

Please double check your Achievements as you will not have received a pop-up even if you did get them.

If you have not received the Achievements but feel that you should have, please contact CE. Be sure to include as many details as possible including the character, server, Guild, and timing when you would have earned the Achievement along with any other relevant details. It will help them in assisting you quickly.

Thanks all.

-eric

If you don't have it, before contacting CS, log in to the char that got the achievement, and it should be there, it's what happened to me. Logged in, didn't have it, but then logged in to the char that got it, and the title appeared, at the end of the list

Thanks all.

-eric

I was in the guild, im still in the guild, some people in the guild got it retro actively, some of us didnt.

I was in the guild, im still in the guild, some people in the guild got it retro actively, some of us didnt.

If you don't have it, before contacting CS, log in to the char that got the achievement, and it should be there, it's what happened to me. Logged in, didn't have it, but then logged in to the char that got it, and the title appeared, at the end of the list

Reposted as you didn't say you tried it ;)

And still there's no simple fix for missing title's...

Reposted as you didn't say you tried it ;)