Should i buy pvp gear now or wait for 2.7

Fazaani

How about if you already have all the conqueror gear, and about 4 pieces of Obroan? I have saved up 3500 ranked for a new gun (have the obroan MH), and maxed out on regular comms. Trying to determine if I need to use the Ranked now, or just wait. My feeling has been to wait on the patch, but not sure if htey convert ranked down to regular (like in WoW).

How about if you already have all the conqueror gear, and about 4 pieces of Obroan? I have saved up 3500 ranked for a new gun (have the obroan MH), and maxed out on regular comms. Trying to determine if I need to use the Ranked now, or just wait. My feeling has been to wait on the patch, but not sure if htey convert ranked down to regular (like in WoW).

2.7 literally comes out Tuesday and conqueror gear will no longer exist and obroan will be moved down to the price of conqueror ( I don't mind gear grinds but I REALLY dislike the removal of gear sets. There are some partisan and conq pieces I really like that I wish they would put into crafting as orange sets.) Buying any current gear would be a waste of comms. Wait till Tuesday.

2.7 literally comes out Tuesday and conqueror gear will no longer exist and obroan will be moved down to the price of conqueror ( I don't mind gear grinds but I REALLY dislike the removal of gear sets. There are some partisan and conq pieces I really like that I wish they would put into crafting as orange sets.) Buying any current gear would be a waste of comms. Wait till Tuesday.

Urghh...Only one piece left to go on my conqueror gear. Wish I would have read this a couple of weeks ago. :(