If you've already "unsubbed"

Aristore

Please stop trolling the threads, QQing like you've like you've just had your candy stolen. No one wants to hear how upset you are. Go buy another game, complain about that one, and bother some other people. After completely derailing the new wz idea thread it's pretty obvious the majority of forum posters are butthurt fanboys that can't find a new hobby even though this game is "dead".

If you've unsubbed, and are brandishing the "unsubbed X date" tag on your profile, and continue to moan and wail about swtor, please find something else to do. You're just being a tool.

Thank you.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@OP

Those who have unsubbed don't get a single "grace day" to post past their sub has expired.

Therefore they post while they are still subbed, it's just not renewed.

If they post while they are still subbed, then they have the same right to post like you have and they may complain exactly like you are doing.

I personally don't post on forums of games i don't play but to each their own.

Who says we don't play or wont? We just feel that after all that has been 'given' and taken away and after seeing that the future of PvP seems bleak we no longer think a sub is justified for us.

Edited by cycao

Please stop trolling the threads, QQing like you've like you've just had your candy stolen. No one wants to hear how upset you are. Go buy another game, complain about that one, and bother some other people. After completely derailing the new wz idea thread it's pretty obvious the majority of forum posters are butthurt fanboys that can't find a new hobby even though this game is "dead".

If you've unsubbed, and are brandishing the "unsubbed X date" tag on your profile, and continue to moan and wail about swtor, please find something else to do. You're just being a tool.

Thank you.

I don't think you knwo what the word derail means. I was accused of derailing the thread with my "negativity." I didn't make the thread about class balance or the bad engine, that would be derailing. I simply stuck to my guns about PvE having no place in WZ's. Everyone thinks because LoL or Titanfall has NPC's in it's PvP that we need it too. We don't.

I canceled my recurring sub but I still have until May as a sub player. I would love to sub again but I need a reason to. So I'll keep posting until I can't in hopes that they do something to make me want to sub again.

This.

At least those complaining about the games PvP are providing valuable feedback...something the OP failed entirely to do.

really? posting the same rants over and over isn't valuable feedback. also, derailing the WZ suggestion thread isn't valuable feedback.

really? posting the same rants over and over isn't valuable feedback. also, derailing the WZ suggestion thread isn't valuable feedback.

Yes, really. Posting the same request/demand/begging thread over and over is 100x's more valuable than making a post to complain about your fellow players. Since you fail to understand that, what value do YOU find in making a post specifically to complain about the people you play with? You think it'll change em? At least when it's the same topic, Bioware will hopefully see that there's a DEMAND for something they currently don't have.

I never said derailing the feedback thread was valuable...but the point most players are trying to make is that WE NEED A WAY TO PVP AGAINST THE REMAINING PLAYERS. Cross server or merge em, I really don't gaf, but something is NEEDED! THAT isn't derailing, that's being flipping honest.

Yes, really. Posting the same request/demand/begging thread over and over is 100x's more valuable than making a post to complain about your fellow players. Since you fail to understand that, what value do YOU find in making a post specifically to complain about the people you play with? You think it'll change em? At least when it's the same topic, Bioware will hopefully see that there's a DEMAND for something they currently don't have.

I never said derailing the feedback thread was valuable...but the point most players are trying to make is that WE NEED A WAY TO PVP AGAINST THE REMAINING PLAYERS. Cross server or merge em, I really don't gaf, but something is NEEDED! THAT isn't derailing, that's being flipping honest.

stop it. I PVP all day long with no problems... so how about you stop exaggerating things.

stop it. I PVP all day long with no problems... so how about you stop exaggerating things.

You aren't PvPing right now...so YOU stop exaggerating. My server was dead last night at 10:30 Central Mia...103 people in Fleet 1, Fleet 2 was empty until 3 of us joined it and had the entire Fleet to ourselves...on a TUESDAY night.

i wouldnt mind stopping to troll the forums if B/W would cancel my subscription immediately and refund any money from that cancellation day to the end of the sub i paid for..

Until then, i am a paying customer, and find more enjoyment reading the forums. Reading about these delusional folks' hopes and dreams about what will or will not be coming down the highway. I just envision these folks as happily strutting down the road, praising the bright lights at the end of the tunnel. Only to find out its not the beautiful sunlight at the end of the tunnel, but rather a 100 ton truck barrelling towards them, its grills mashed up with pvp folks, and a bumper sticker stating "i only brake for cartel purchases".

i wouldnt mind stopping to troll the forums if B/W would cancel my subscription immediately and refund any money from that cancellation day to the end of the sub i paid for..

Until then, i am a paying customer, and find more enjoyment reading the forums. Reading about these delusional folks' hopes and dreams about what will or will not be coming down the highway. I just envision these folks as happily strutting down the road, praising the bright lights at the end of the tunnel. Only to find out its not the beautiful sunlight at the end of the tunnel, but rather a 100 ton truck barrelling towards them, its grills mashed up with pvp folks, and a bumper sticker stating "i only brake for cartel purchases".

some real valuable feedback in this post. right tux?

thanks for being an example of what is was talking about.