Top Posters In This Topic

1. Wook

2. Infinite Darkness

3. Physics

4. Dark Jesters

5. Wanted

FACT.

FYP

The only time Wook loses in ranked is when they play against themselves.

(or when they queue dodge every other team)

Edited by jibboo

Hmm don't think I agree with that one if your adding the old guilds like IT and White talons I would have to rate IT as number 1 seeing as how they won over ID because it didn't have the players it has now. Also wanted was a great deal better back then also if your going back and adding old guilds. If you go by todays guilds that pvp I would say ID,Physics, after that Its tough to savy who is better resilience or wanted. Then you have DJ and Wook not sure who wins that one but us in resilience havnt lost to them. Wait why is C.k saying who's best how often do you do ranked? I don't mean ID :rolleyes: before someone says oh why don't you Que ranked cause I know its coming I have 150 + games played on my main. So I do Que ranked just not for you to farm me with bad players on my team. Edited by Xwinluke

TBH i don't know if you can put DJ before wook, since most of DJ either 1. don't do competitive pvp or 2. don't do competitive pvp unless it's against other DJ members...

an A-team of players in DJ, which I've been trying to form (so did Kyarra) is supposedly on the way, but players are not caring enough since they already have their mind set as "we'll lose".... so heh. I think an 8-man team of the best players in the guild could face WOOK and win, though, it'd just require some time to get used to play with each other. But yeah, there's potential, I think

Think we faced them like twice, but we clearly didn't have an A-team :|. They won, we lacked coordination. Most DJers just get their WH and then augment it, then they're done. No one will try to improve, minmax, learn competitive team play and etc... well, some will. Those are counted on the fingers of a hand, out of what, 200 members if not more?

I think an A-team of DJ would be Tal'rindar, Read (which plays planetside 2 atm), Kyarra or Lauraligh, Málös, Zenod, Xaito, Deebs and either Chilledleeks or Wes-welker. Notice I said I THINK.

since im not bias I'm going to say 1. Physics 2. everyone else. We've been ultra mega randy BK's as of late...but the record is even now...win wise, between us and ID....whoever wins the next one, pulls ahead and is the best in the entire universe.......FACT....or something...>.>....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Who knew that some many people were capable of blowing themselves?

It's easy when your e-peen is massive.

Kyarra, if you want to get some organized matches between DJ and Wook going, let me know and we can schedule a day and time. This will let our players get more game time in a ranked setting against evenly-matched opposition. Plus, it should be fun times.

"There's some people in Dark Jesters I think are average. There isn't a single person in Wook that I think is average. They are just **** bad." -JD

DJ gets a higher rating because they don't queue dodge.

Jackdaniels is trash who cares what he says. The kid uses his stun break when stunned by a bubble and a force lift gets place on him .5 seconds after he broke free. Kid is terrible like every other ID and physics bad

Edited by LoL-K-Noob