Swtor 1.2: First MMO in history where the rule is to fight outnumbered

hotfuss

I pvp in one of the dozens of dead servers. We usually have 1 or 2 warzones up tops even at peak hours. Good times. Since 1.2 games launch with 4 ppl if I am correct, the result of which is every game I have to play versus a team of 8 while only having 6-7 in mine. I understand that this can happen from time to time, we all know and accept this, but after 1.2 its pretty ridiculous.

I play to have fun, and trust me it is no fun at all getting pounded in warzones all day by larger numbers. My guild has argueably one of the best premades on the server, we like good pvp and a decent fight but this is just a joke.

I seriously believe they should revert warzone launching at 6 ppl minimum.

I dont think its the OPs fault that his server has either died or has a big unbalanced faction base due to people leaving. Almost all of the servers were either heavy or full at launch but instead of increasing capacity, they just added more servers.

Personally, not having x-server pvp at launch was a very bad move because there is just no way this(and probably any other game) can sustain massive numbers. Either they bring in x-server pvp and/or merge servers.

You got several options.

Quit the game.

Roll an Imperial Character

Or Roll on a different server. :\ That's about all you can do about it.

If everyone on that server took your advice, the imps would have no one to PvP against. did you think about that? that's not a fix, that will be making the game even more unbearable.

I would suggest a modification to option #1: quit the game.

Option #1a: ubsubscribe.

You can still play for quite a while. They will never delete your toon. It will send Bioware a strong message.

If they don't fix PVP by the time your subscription ends, then you'll know for sure you made the right choice.

Edited by Subatomix