How many hours does it take you to PUG the daily?

chillshock

Just wondereing.

Took me ~3 hours today. (last win: 19 medals - but a whoopin 61 commendations... -.-)

Not going to be able to play for 3 hours every day. And I still guess it's going to get worse for the 'random Mr. Niceguy'

----------------------- edit: the calculation on time for pvp gear. -----------------------

Working class player:

40 coms a match.

3 matches an hour.

2-3 hours a day.

= 380 coms a day.

+99 daily = 479.

Premade-10-hours-a-day player:

4 games an hour (thats with waiting, breaks due to random-afkness, ...)

70 coms avg (mostly winning and high on medals)

10 hours a day (you know, that screams 'get help' - seriously, it does)

+99 a day.

4*70*10 = 2899 comms a day. -- WOW! that surprised me just now.

Prices Cheatsheet

at a total of 12475 points for full battlemaster

Thats 4.3 days. For the whole thing.

at my previously calculated 479 comms a day it would be 26.04 days.

At this rate this player will be in full rated before I even complete my BM stuff.

Or - in math:

2899 * 26 = 75374 coms

that makes 62899 coms beyond the full battlemaster

divided by 3 thats 20966 rated warzone commendations

plus the daily and weekly rewards:

+ 26/7*99(weekly) +26*99(daily) = 31977

Giving a total after 26 days of 52943 rated commendations AFTER getting the BM set.

the complete rated set costs 28625 rated commendations

Or in other words - I'm outmatched now, I'll always be. So the making the impact of gear so immense was a nasty way to tell me to **** or die like the scrub I am. ;)

Oh - this also means that in less than a month th pro-players will be bored and asking for stuff to do with all those commendation. ;)

Edited by chillshock

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday it was excactly 3 games, so less than an hour, didn't played yesterday, today it took about 2 hours, lost as many games as I had won. Still I would have likes it if they would have changed Dailies to an amount of medals instead of wins. Edited by Drudenfusz

yea i mean sometimes you can get really bad pugs..

but my servers of a pop that i can pug and run into my guilds premade occasionally.. lol I actually pug a lot more then a lot of guys on my server think i do i reckon.

We also have a lot of good rep players imo.. I premade to play with people i enjoy playing with rather than out of complete necessity cause you do get good players a lot of the time on my server in pugs.

Edited by AngusFTW

I finish in about 5-8 Wzs on a bad day and ussually bring in 1-2 BM peices a day the grind for gear is seriously exagerated...

Easy for you to say now that the Valor requirement is gone. It actually kind of pisses me off that I did the time, got the valor, and was lucky enough to get BM comms to be 100%.

Now everybody has the gear for simply pissing in the wind. You're at a disadvantage though because it was just handed to you. Now you need to L2P.

Wow... I usually get into 2-4 games that are already lost and try to grap quick 3 defense medals ...

then lose another one to whole teams of blue-black-swords or the very common premades on our server.

then a win

I envy you guys for obviously not having the same problem.

At my rate I expect to not-really-have-fun for a week per item (stupid RL!) :/

Edit- I can only play after about 20:00 to 23:00 - maybe a bit more if I feel I can take the coffee-road the next morning. ;)

Edited by chillshock
more info

I finish in about 5-8 Wzs on a bad day and ussually bring in 1-2 BM peices a day the grind for gear is seriously exagerated...

Try being on a server where you're side keeps loosing. 5-8 WZ? Thats a good day on my server. 2 pieces of BM a day? Lucky if you get 1 in 2 days of playing 2-4 hours.

The grind for gear might not be exagerated for YOU and YOUR server on YOU'RE side. Only chance you have to get gear at the rates you're talking about is running guild groups, which is not always possible.

Edited by SveNnes

45 mins a bad day one hour

So you basically win every match. Pug'in? Ok, thats either BS or you are the luckiest douche in the world.

Then there's the 5-10 Minute gueue's that are only absent if the game wants to put you into a lost match where someone left. 10-15 Minutes of play. x3 - thats more than your 45 already.

So even if I DID win every game, it would definately be more than an hour.

Be mindfull of the title: PUG. Not GUILD or PREMADE.

Edited by chillshock

Depends, whereas the Republic used to be the much better faction when it came to PUGs there's been an excessive number of pre-mades and hardcore Pvpers returning for the game resulting in many more losses for the Reps.

I'd estimate it takes me about 2 hours, which is pretty average.

Then why is ur forum pic a imp?

Because i was an imp sorc from the start but hit the DELETE button, and winning on my server is only possible with a premade and it's not always sure with 2 premades it's usually sure we win but with one there's like 60% chance.

Imps on our server are geared as gods, comparing my wins to wins from an imp dude he had 108 and i had 16 after a week, that makes a difference.

In Khai lani, rep side takes avg 15-20 games, so much more 2-4 days (48-72 hours)

We usually start in 5 and reach seven. When we 8 is a miracle.

Server merge or cross server queue is needed not now... YESTERDAY!

So you basically win every match. Pug'in? Ok, thats either BS or you are the luckiest douche in the world.

Then there's the 5-10 Minute gueue's that are only absent if the game wants to put you into a lost match where someone left. 10-15 Minutes of play. x3 - thats more than your 45 already.

So even if I DID win every game, it would definately be more than an hour.

Be mindfull of the title: PUG. Not GUILD or PREMADE.

It is possible, depends on how imbalanced your server is. I know pretty well on which times I can pull that off on my server as a Rep player too. 3 easy wins (in less than 5 minutes each) don't take that long, yes I am talking about PUGs.

Try being on a server where you're side keeps loosing. 5-8 WZ? Thats a good day on my server. 2 pieces of BM a day? Lucky if you get 1 in 2 days of playing 2-4 hours.

The grind for gear might not be exagerated for YOU and YOUR server on YOU'RE side. Only chance you have to get gear at the rates you're talking about is running guild groups, which is not always possible.

hit 50 on my alt guardian late friday night and i should have my last 3 pieces of bm gear this evening. need about 1200 comms. so 4 days to get full bm geared from hitting 50. compared to the months it took on my shadow. yea id say the amount of time to get bm gear now is exaggerated b/c its hella fast. and im a rep. we are outnumbered by imps on my server as most are. but u should know who the good players on ur side are by this point....u were smart and put those ppl on ur friends list right? so u could group with them for warzones.......o u didnt....hmmm......