Renegades on the Recruiting Rampage[tm]

Ainil

Ahoy fellow Space Travelers!

Renegades, a well established guild, formerly known as The Cabal Collective, is - as ever - open to new members!

We are a very active guild and this is a perfect time to join us as we've never had this much going on as right now. We are just after a huge RP relaunch and we have events almost every other day. Ops inbetween and active conquest-wise as well as in PVP. Pretty much wherever you turn -we're there! :D

In fact, our name's been seen enough that other guild started copying it so over the last few months various Cabals kept popping up like crazy, which is why we've decided on a guild name change and are now known as Renegades!

In terms of RP we have a main theme which allows for all manner of RPers. Sith, Mando, bounty hunters, imperial intelligence and everything in between! We also have a number of continuous story-lines with an actual plot, intrigue and everything. Pretty much everybody can find something for themselves.

We bolster one of the best decorated Guild Strongholds and Flagships on the server (and beyond) if I do say so myself. Don't believe me? Feel free to check it out!

As for PVE content, we're in no way a progretionist guild or anything of the sort and we're always happy to run all manner of Ops or flashpoints, from the easiest ones like Kragga's Palace to the most difficult like Temple of Sactifice, depending on the level of experience of our guildies and their willingness to push themselves. Some of us enjoy the challenge of, say, hardmode flashpoints, others - are more than happy to relax in tacticals.

Our goal was to build a true community where everybody can find a place for themselves and a good place to simply have as much fun as possible as that's the reason we play this game in the first place, right?

As such community, we're on the mature side with an experienced and fully commited leadership and a loosely enforced 18+ rule. In truth, we have only two requirements from prospective guildies: play nice and enjoy yourselves.

If you wish for more info, don't hesitate to check out our website at renegadesguild<dot>swtorhost<dot>com

If interested, you can also whisper or mail me in-game. My most active toons are: Kerowyn, Ryanon, Yennah and Dheevi.

In the meantime, Cheers, people!

Edited by Ainil