Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Silenceo
11.08.2015 , 06:27 PM | #2941
Not a perfect representation of the fight, but so many variables... I realize certain parts may be iffy, but overall it is what the tally indicated.

Spoiler
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Silenceo
11.08.2015 , 06:27 PM | #2942
Cue both sides outrage...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

karadron
11.08.2015 , 06:40 PM | #2943
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
OMG HOW COULD YOU MAKE IT A DRAW!!!! YOU TERRIBEL PERSON!!!!!

Jarons
11.08.2015 , 06:49 PM | #2944
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
Dammmmmmmmmm now that was awesome and nice turn of events.I wonder what will happen next.

StarSquirrel
11.08.2015 , 06:52 PM | #2945
I don't think anything else would have been close to satisfactory for the two sides... That said, the person who just shot is pretty much dead. This would be the equivalent of shooting a candidate the day of the election.

Also, Ayan doesn't "win" but Rynne certainly scored no points here since she still failed to defeat Ayan. As is, Ayan lost none of his power or honor except a little for being the weaker one and going to her when she should have gone to him to make the challenge. In the end, this benefits Ayan the most since obvious he wasn't shot, and Rynne has been held off for the time being.

Now for suspicion. Most of Ayan's people wouldn't believe he'd be this dishonorable so it is unlikely they'd blame him outright. However, he should be sure to do everything he can to find the shooter in order to ensure no one can accuse him of impropriety later. Also, if Rynne recovers, she deserves another match.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Jarons
11.08.2015 , 06:58 PM | #2946
Random if you want I can send people their to start a investigation into what happened and who fired the shoot.Whoever did it need to be hunted down and discovered.

Jarons
11.08.2015 , 07:27 PM | #2947
Hey Star what would happen if a rivil Mando Clan turned out to have fired the shoot what would the OK response be?

StarSquirrel
11.08.2015 , 08:37 PM | #2948
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
Hey Star what would happen if a rivil Mando Clan turned out to have fired the shoot what would the OK response be?
Depends. If he is killed or captured before getting back to his clan, nothing at all since obviously he was too weak to be worth it. Personal vendetta by immediate family members would be the only possible repercussion and even that depends on if the shooter's family loved him enough and even then only if they legitimately believed he could never do something like that.

If he makes it back to his clan one of two things might happen. The Clan might defend him and claim that he wasn't the attacker, this is only if he is in very good standing with his guild/prominent mando. If he's more a loner or seen as being potentially dishonorable, he'll be made dar'manda and exiled. At that point Ayan's people can have their way with him if they find him.

Ultimately the only time this gets messy is if his clan doesn't think he did it. At which point Ayan just has to prove he did and then their clan will deal with him.

Oh, and when Rynne gets back in shape she always has the opportunity to hunt (not just challenge) the guy if she wants.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

-Alucard

karadron
11.08.2015 , 08:41 PM | #2949
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
I don't think anything else would have been close to satisfactory for the two sides... That said, the person who just shot is pretty much dead. This would be the equivalent of shooting a candidate the day of the election.

Also, Ayan doesn't "win" but Rynne certainly scored no points here since she still failed to defeat Ayan. As is, Ayan lost none of his power or honor except a little for being the weaker one and going to her when she should have gone to him to make the challenge. In the end, this benefits Ayan the most since obvious he wasn't shot, and Rynne has been held off for the time being.

Now for suspicion. Most of Ayan's people wouldn't believe he'd be this dishonorable so it is unlikely they'd blame him outright. However, he should be sure to do everything he can to find the shooter in order to ensure no one can accuse him of impropriety later. Also, if Rynne recovers, she deserves another match.
Rynne would want to find the shooter first, since she lost the most because of them.

StarSquirrel
11.08.2015 , 09:00 PM | #2950
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
Rynne would want to find the shooter first, since she lost the most because of them.
I'm sure she would, though note that Ayan has far more resources at his disposal. The thing here is, capture is ideal (since she wasn't killed and they want to know why/see him face justice) but he might not come quietly and angry Mandalorians are hardly gentle.

That said, Ayan will probably do his best to ensure he's brought to her for two reasons. 1, it's honorable. 2, ensure no suspicion of foul play could ever be leveled at him (not that it can now, but to ensure that if his honor is ever questioned that this can't be brought up to foster suspicion)

-Alucard