Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

Jarons
07.18.2015 , 05:05 AM | #1961
Quote: Originally Posted by CheaterLL View Post
Seems like all the vehicles of the Liberator got lost some way down the reformatting.
In the faction fleet post it has
50 LAAT/i
30 LAAT/c
50 AT-TE
40 SPHA
320 BARC
and it hasn't changed since then.

@ Jarons:
*cough* *cough* sleeping *cough* *cough* time zones *cough* *cough*
How much?
I wasn't talking about you Cheat I still need to know if Karadon and Random wants me to contact him.My contact is expensive plus travel time and the nature of the character plus my dislike of the character makes this cost more. So it will cost 1,5 million credits.

karadron
07.18.2015 , 07:50 AM | #1962
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
I wasn't talking about you Cheat I still need to know if Karadon and Random wants me to contact him.My contact is expensive plus travel time and the nature of the character plus my dislike of the character makes this cost more. So it will cost 1,5 million credits.
If everyone is willing to pay part (or all) of the bill then contact him.

Naos III: Week 3 Part 2:

I think the MW can succeed in taking it out, but I'm having a harder time seeing both characters making it out alive. They do have range skill on Servus.

Jarons
07.18.2015 , 08:13 AM | #1963
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
If everyone is willing to pay part (or all) of the bill then contact him.

Naos III: Week 3 Part 2:

I think the MW can succeed in taking it out, but I'm having a harder time seeing both characters making it out alive. They do have range skill on Servus.
You guys work that out I'll tell Sil to start the introduction.

StarSquirrel
07.18.2015 , 09:32 AM | #1964
Notes about the duel:

- Kyr has stun grenades and Katarn Armor (stuff can stop laser cannon rounds)
- Shiver has Nerve gas and a body made of Beskar
- Kyr is also Echani

Even with their masks, all it would take is a stun grenade and some accurate shooting to disable the masks and then they would gas the room. Oh, and Kyr is willing to die to kill these guys. He knews he might not make it out.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Silenceo
07.18.2015 , 10:14 AM | #1965
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
Notes about the duel:

- Kyr has stun grenades and Katarn Armor (stuff can stop laser cannon rounds)
- Shiver has Nerve gas and a body made of Beskar
- Kyr is also Echani

Even with their masks, all it would take is a stun grenade and some accurate shooting to disable the masks and then they would gas the room. Oh, and Kyr is willing to die to kill these guys. He knews he might not make it out.
Similar to what you said about killing force users Star, stopping laser cannons is not as impressive as you think when compared to stopping a lightsaber.

I am doubtful they could simply pew pew the masks in order to gas them, considering their agility, speed, and precog I mean. Shiver is a little out of his elemant since they are expecting someone to attempt to assault this location, meaning all that they have is ranged skills in a enclosed area. Not to mention that soldier wise, there are more Imperials than MW, albeit the LIGF are slightly better than Shock Troopers.

In regards to getting past Shiver's Beskar, once disarmed there really isn't anything he can do against Servus. I mean, he could try to escape, but all the variables considered, that is unlikely if things turn sour.

Oh, and Kyr should have his skills posted. Do you want to, or shall I?
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Silenceo
07.18.2015 , 10:17 AM | #1966
Only One inSane Enough

All too few people admired the beauty of the twilight, where the sun is not yet set, or risen in this case, and the darkness of night is not yet banished. Neither fully dark, nor fully light yet, as is changed by the ever moving sun, the illumination of secrets and betrayals. His robes were tattered and his walking stick half supporting him these days, albeit most who looked upon him would only see a strange hermit. In his youth that was wrong, yet was it now? Out here in the outer rim, living in seclusion away from the idiocy of the galaxy at large... Yes, now that he thought on it, he was indeed a hermit these days, with only a few knowing how to even contact him, let alone locate him.

In his earlier years he was a man of vigor, with a purpose! Oh how he had delved into the secrets of the force, and of the mind. Then his mind had been split asunder... For many years to come he had been more than himself, while at the same time, less than himself, if that made any sense... It seemed all too often these days that he would ponder such round about questions and never come up with a defined, and singular, answer. But then, who was to say that there was always a singular answer? In many cases, it simply was not the case.

But his mind was wandering. The sun had finally risen.

It was then that his holo communicator blinked, the red glow emanating from his wrist seemed so gentle, serene, despite the meanings usually associated with the color. It blinked again before he answered.

************************************************** ************************************************** *************************

As he descended the shuttle's ramp onto the planet of Voss, despite being blind to the physical world, he marveled at the beauty of it all. It wasn't until the Voss in front of him repeated the question that he had even noticed that someone was trying to talk with him.

"Yes, before I can cleanse these 'Nightmare Lands', I must speak with the leaders of the factions."

With that, the Miraluka strode past the Voss with his walking stick clicking across the stone walk way as he made his way towards the edge of Voss-ka. Once he arrived, he merely leaned against his staff, and continued to observe the world around him, and how so much pain and sorrow had been suffered upon such a beautiful and serene appearing planet. It was... a shame...

The hermit frowned deeply as the sun began setting.

"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

karadron
07.18.2015 , 10:20 AM | #1967
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
Only One inSane Enough

All too few people admired the beauty of the twilight, where the sun is not yet set, or risen in this case, and the darkness of night is not yet banished. Neither fully dark, nor fully light yet, as is changed by the ever moving sun, the illumination of secrets and betrayals. His robes were tattered and his walking stick half supporting him these days, albeit most who looked upon him would only see a strange hermit. In his youth that was wrong, yet was it now? Out here in the outer rim, living in seclusion away from the idiocy of the galaxy at large... Yes, now that he thought on it, he was indeed a hermit these days, with only a few knowing how to even contact him, let alone locate him.

In his earlier years he was a man of vigor, with a purpose! Oh how he had delved into the secrets of the force, and of the mind. Then his mind had been split asunder... For many years to come he had been more than himself, while at the same time, less than himself, if that made any sense... It seemed all too often these days that he would ponder such round about questions and never come up with a defined, and singular, answer. But then, who was to say that there was always a singular answer? In many cases, it simply was not the case.

But his mind was wandering. The sun had finally risen.

It was then that his holo communicator blinked, the red glow emanating from his wrist seemed so gentle, serene, despite the meanings usually associated with the color. It blinked again before he answered.

************************************************** ************************************************** *************************

As he descended the shuttle's ramp onto the planet of Voss, despite being blind to the physical world, he marveled at the beauty of it all. It wasn't until the Voss in front of him repeated the question that he had even noticed that someone was trying to talk with him.

"Yes, before I can cleanse these 'Nightmare Lands', I must speak with the leaders of the factions."

With that, the Miraluka strode past the Voss with his walking stick clicking across the stone walk way as he made his way towards the edge of Voss-ka. Once he arrived, he merely leaned against his staff, and continued to observe the world around him, and how so much pain and sorrow had been suffered upon such a beautiful and serene appearing planet. It was... a shame...

The hermit frowned deeply as the sun began setting.

No...it can't be.

Jarons
07.18.2015 , 10:23 AM | #1968
I should mention I have a two NPC who will be accompanying him.I'll be introducing them soon.

Jarons
07.18.2015 , 10:24 AM | #1969
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
No...it can't be.
It is I would like my Payment good sir.

karadron
07.18.2015 , 10:26 AM | #1970
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
It is I would like my Payment good sir.
Yeah...Random, Cheat can you PM me what you are willing to contribute as payment.