PVP QUE BROKEN ( it happen again)

KumbayaGOD

when i que in SS for pvp the blinking red bottom on bottom left is blinking but when it get pop no pop up or sound if get a pop

so suddenly the game consider me not accepting the pop and this make me leave the match

and also the in game clock also faster 1 hour now

Sound like your System clock is affecting the game if the in game clock is an hour different. I had this happen to me last year and and it was a problem with the Bios over ruling the Windows clock setting. I had to replace the motherboard battery to fixed it. But it could be the Bios or Windows by itself. Edited by TrixxieTriss

when i que in SS for pvp the blinking red bottom on bottom left is blinking but when it get pop no pop up or sound if get a pop

so suddenly the game consider me not accepting the pop and this make me leave the match

and also the in game clock also faster 1 hour now

Thats happened to me a few weeks ago, connection/server issue. It happens randomly from time to time. Ghost in the machine perhaps

from time to time (maybe once or twice a month), I'll take a pop, but it doesn't transport me to the WZ. I then leave queue, but the icon keeps flashing, and when I try to re-queue, I used to have to logout and back in to get it to work. now when that happens, I get the deserter debuff. don't think it's the same issue, but iunno. Edited by foxmob