Please Just Enable 2.4 Now or Explain Why Not!

agento

Please Just Enable 2.4 Now or Explain Why Not!

This would fix everything no? If it was ready to go tomorrow its ready to go now!

Derp... they have not taken the servers down and patched them yet. How exactly would they enable it?

They let the patch out into the world... but they also have to patch up the servers.

Derp... they have not taken the servers down and patched them yet. How exactly would they enable it?

They let the patch out into the world... but they also have to patch up the servers.

Ok let me clarify, start that NOW! Instead of 3am PDT, maybe by 3am PDT I can play :p

Problem is this would not fix the issue. Everyone who has opened their launcher has to redownload the ENTIRE game, not just 2.4. With no way to stop it. That is 11.6GB of data + subsequent patches totally about 18-20GB.

For people with slow internet like me this will take up to a week or more, and that is with no breaks (for example I gotta take my laptop to work and DC from the internet from time to time).

IDK what to do.

Time to quit the game I think.

Problem is this would not fix the issue. Everyone who has opened their launcher has to redownload the ENTIRE game, not just 2.4. With no way to stop it. That is 11.6GB of data + subsequent patches totally about 18-20GB.

For people with slow internet like me this will take up to a week or more, and that is with no breaks (for example I gotta take my laptop to work and DC from the internet from time to time).

IDK what to do.

Can I have your stuff?

If this will fix the problem, than this a good idea :)

There is no warning on the launcher or anything, so people; myself included are going to have to re downlaod tommorrow.

Had force leap not be broken I would have never even know about this issue as well.

So currently my main can be used anyway.

Accidents happen, its how they are dealt with that matters.

IDK what to do.

Or you can just wait until tomorrow and download the rest of 2.4 without issue. You only have to redownload the whole thing if you can't wait.

Or you can just wait until tomorrow and download the rest of 2.4 without issue. You only have to redownload the whole thing if you can't wait.

This. It will take me a few days to redownload the game so I am going to wait until maintenance is done then try the smaller patch. If I still have to download the whole game after that and there isn't a fix in sight than I am unsuscribing. No complaints though I have been playing very heavy since June and there is still a ton of content left over so I got my 45 bucks worth and then some but still I am not going to put myself through the aggravation of downloading the game again, it's just not worth it.