Annihilation Droid XRR-3 - Eternity Vault Operation Boss Question

My guild will be going in to EV tonight for the first time tonight. Is it still possible to CC the turrets at the beginning? If they aren't CCable how does your guild get past this?

EDIT: Fixed typos

Edited by cdman

My guild will be going in to EV tonight for the first time tonight. Is it still possible to CC the turrets at the beginning? If they aren't CCable how does your guild get past this?

EDIT: Fixed typos

They do not hit hard. Your tank needs to taunt one and tackle the adds as soon as they spawn.

As a juggs its threatening shout Intimidating roar AoE the adds. Rinse and repeat for adds.

While the dps kill one turret then the other.

NP

For the boss stay out of red circles on the floor. If someone gets specifically targeted run away from the raid (but not out of range of the heals) and everyone hide when he does missile barrage but the tank.

DROID DOWN

Edited by Foenixz

They do not hit hard. Your tank needs to taunt one and tackle the adds as soon as they spawn.

As a juggs its threatening shout Intimidating roar AoE the adds. Rinse and repeat for adds.

While the dps kill one turret then the other.

NP

For the boss stay out of red circles on the floor. If someone gets specifically targeted run away from the raid (but not out of range of the heals) and everyone hide when he does missile barrage but the tank.

DROID DOWN

Thanks for the reply! So... are they not CCable? o.O

I am pretty sure you can CC them on normal mode. Hard and Nightmare you cannot.

Regarding how hard they hit: if your tanks haven't built enough threat on them and a healer pulls aggro, they'll get torn apart in seconds. We stagger our run in on these and have tanks eat damage for a few seconds before heals go up, to avoid this.

Their aggro range is pretty far as well. I recommend staying at least halfway down the "hill" while staging. If you walk to the top you'll probably start the fight.