Columi Loot Proposal

You'll either love or hate this idea, but of those of you like me that run hard mode after hard mode with nothing to show for it, here's the scoop:

Make the HM end boss drops much like the new champion bags - collect 4 or 5 'end boss' tokens and turn them in for 1 piece of Columi gear. Randomness solved. RNG out of the loop. People will know exactly how many tokens / HMs they need to run.

If you want to make each piece HM specific, make it so that at least one of the 4 or 5 tokens has to be from a specific HM. (ie need Battle of Ilum HM token + 4 or 5 other tokens for Columi offhand).

I ran my 17th HM last night without an IA Columi drop. With this captioned loot method, I could have had three pieces easily. It's disheartening to see friends of mine have two complete sets of gear while I run around with the single IA piece that dropped for me a week ago.

To be honest, I have no clue why tier two is dropping in hard mode 4 mans. So you might be frustrated but just be happy that tier two drops in content this easy.

Exactly.

Rakata should be nightmare only.

Columi should be hardmode only.

And i mean EV/KP. Not some Flashpoints.

Be happy you still got something to clear, because atm its like wait another week to clear everything on Nightmare again.

making the different pieces HM specific (ie need HM Battle of Ilum token specifically + 4 others for offhand) would eliminate BT farming.

I have personally completed all HMs with ease - just not having the luck of getting the drops. HMs are not hard.