Yay, finally 55 :D

bibobpipop

First level 55 in the game..

congratulations, i'm so happy for you.

But in seriousness, its nice to see someone who feels they have accomplished something when they get to 55, enough so they post on the forums about it.

Grats on your first 55! Also, nice armor! It isn't too often I see that armor set running around. :rak_03:

-eric

Haha, that's funny I just changed one of my troopers into that armor Sunday night. Don't call it a comeback, rakghoul said knock you out.

Actually it's my 3rd 55 >_>

To see the special in it, read the class <_<

:rak_03:

And....i wish i had the contamination-gear on rep-side aswell :(

I wish I had it imperial side, I'd love to put one of my imps in the gear.

Oh dev team! Can this be made into a collections option ;)

Grats on your first 55! Also, nice armor! It isn't too often I see that armor set running around. :rak_03:

-eric

Ah, first level 55. Good times. I remember when I got my first character to 55, it was a good feeling. I've just completed my 15th level 55 character earlier today. Seven more to go. Hopefully we'll have chat bubbles by then so I can finally start to play this game. ;) Edited by Glzmo

Actually it's my 3rd 55 >_>

To see the special in it, read the class <_<

:rak_03:

And....i wish i had the contamination-gear on rep-side aswell :(

Congratulations ! I have 7 at 55 and 3 more at 53 , the containment outfits are great Verve my sith warrior has it and Carwash my smuggler has the republic one , I only managed to get 2 full sets in the rakghoul plague , as i was too busy getting the belts for alts and companions.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/bibob/Screenshot_2013-07-09_17_10_30_841000_zpsc60a4d06.jpg

Took a while but i finally made it :D

Anybody wanna help me against the Archon on red eclipse? :p

Gratz dude :)

Have one 55 and working on 3 toons who are all just over 50 myself...almost there :)

Gratz again and I would hapily come and help you out but sadly not on RE any longer...

Happy trails :)

Driz

Was this some sort of challenge to see how far you could get without picking an advanced class?

Bingo :D At first i couldn't decide what to pick, and when i was 20 or so i liked the challange, so thought...why not :D

And about the Archon...shortly after posting this thread i found a nice sniper who would team-up with me without giving me a speech :D

If you don't count the standard-attack it's 11, else 12 skills....really relaxed this way xD

I admire your dedication and passion my friend. Keep up the good work in SWTOR. Again, congrats on hitting 55 with no AC. If it were up to me, i'd reward players like you a special legacy title. Kudos on the achievement, and epic dedication

ps - i gotta ask because im curious, did you ever need help on a class quest or chapter ending boss? Certain quests? etc. No problem with needing help, i was just curious since in my mind going to 55 without an AC would be quite difficult as a sorc.

Edited by justandulas

And about the Archon...shortly after posting this thread i found a nice sniper who would team-up with me without giving me a speech :D

Lol. That sniper was my wife playing on my account. I woke up from my afternoon snooze and I was like, "Oh, you're teaming up for this."

"Yes with an inquisitor"

"Uh-huh, whatever honey"

"No, no.... an INQUISITOR"

I was like "WOAH.... now I see what you mean."

I was pleased I saw it, imp side ending of Makeb has some of the best bits of story in the game.