Help with Nar Shadaa quest

I wasn't sure where else to put this. It is just a normal quest but there really isn't a forum to ask about those so.....anywho.

There is a quest on Nar Shadaa where you're told to activate and defend turrents against bleeders. I have found three different turrets. Acitvated them and defended them repeatedly, but I can not get the quest to update in anyway. Anyone know what I might be missing?

Edited by LordHartigan

I wasn't sure where else to put this. It is just a normal quest but there really isn't a forum to ask about those so.....anywho.

There is a quest on Nar Shadaa where you're told to activate and defend turrents against bleeders. I have found three different turrets. Acitvated them and defended them repeatedly, but I can not get the quest to update in anyway. Anyone know what I might be missing?

I only tried one turret but have the same issue, maybe it's bugged..?

Worked for me.

Took 3 activations of the turret. (waited around at the same one).

The 3rd time with the final mob I let the turret attack it till it pulled aggro and let it attack it a couple times before killing him. (This first two times I killed all the mobs before any could hit the turret).

Not sure if anything I did will help you out but that's how I got it to work. A lot of people seem to be having problems with the quest.