Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please give us a proper house to decorate on rishi!🌴

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Please give us a proper house to decorate on rishi!🌴

MandFlurry
07.20.2018 , 07:01 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
So, in the interest of being more visible, rather than getting buried under other suggestions and testing thoughts, I figured a separate thread might be a plan.

A decent house, like the Blaster's Path Cantina on Rishi has a great floor plan for decorators to work on. As the buildings on Rishi are now, (just three run down silos) there is nothing inspiring for us to work on. I really can't see my Sith or Agents, not even my Bounty Hunter wanting to squat in a silo. They've gotten used to the good life, and would like that reflected.

Honestly, it would be worth SWTOR's while to give us this house adjacent to the beach, because a proper house will need to be decorated and populated and as it stands, there is no incentive for me to spend real life dollars. Give me a reason and I'll give you the world.

*chants* HOUSE! HOUSE! HOUSE!!

(PS. If you want to make a HOUSE!sig with palm trees, just copy the little tree from this site https://emojipedia.org/palm-tree/ and paste it to your sig window through accounts.)
Making another Rishi house would be a costly and resource mistake in my opinion. If anything, move on to another planet like Alderaan, where we can have a beautiful house in the mountains.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3k4e

IoNonSoEVero
07.20.2018 , 07:02 PM | #22
Eh. I think it's clear that they aren't going to add anything. I really am disappointed and hope this is not a harbinger of the future with other strongholds.

I extended my subscription just so I wouldn't have to deal with escrow in buying this stronghold. There's nothing else in the game for me right now. I feel like extending the sub was a total waste because this stronghold isn't something I'll be doing much with. I'll buy the ship to try to salvage something out of this but I'm not a fan.

Lunafox
07.20.2018 , 07:40 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MandFlurry View Post
Making another Rishi house would be a costly and resource mistake in my opinion. If anything, move on to another planet like Alderaan, where we can have a beautiful house in the mountains.
At this point if I have to wait more years for a stronghold, I'd rather have Rakata Prime.

Everrgreen
07.20.2018 , 08:07 PM | #24
Yes! House House HOUSE! 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Damask_Rose
07.20.2018 , 08:28 PM | #25
Well since a house is out of the question, I'm going to pass on this stronghold. Unless they add Rishi firedancers as personel. Then I'll get the first unlock for the beach for my hot guys and ignore the rest. That'll save me a lot of cash since I won't have any need to buy deco packs off of the CM.

And I really don't understand the people who keep claiming Rishi isn't a tropical paradise. 80% or more of Rishi is absolutely tropical paradise! Are they not familiar with the famous black sand beaches of Hawaii? Oh hey look! It even has Speedy!

DuchessKristania
07.20.2018 , 08:57 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Well since a house is out of the question, I'm going to pass on this stronghold. Unless they add Rishi firedancers as personel. Then I'll get the first unlock for the beach for my hot guys and ignore the rest. That'll save me a lot of cash since I won't have any need to buy deco packs off of the CM.

And I really don't understand the people who keep claiming Rishi isn't a tropical paradise. 80% or more of Rishi is absolutely tropical paradise! Are they not familiar with the famous black sand beaches of Hawaii? Oh hey look! It even has Speedy!
This might be the first stronghold I pass on. There just ins't anything for me to do with this place. I had such hopes, and they weren't even specific as to what it would look like. I assumed their would be a nice building, since most of the other strongholds have something for people to turn into a house, but aside from that I didn't really have an expectation. What a disappointment.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

Lunafox
07.20.2018 , 11:20 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
That'll save me a lot of cash since I won't have any need to buy deco packs off of the CM.

^^ This. I'll be saving money it appears. Works for me. No house, no money, simple as that.

Love the beach, that's a great picture.

DuchessKristania
07.21.2018 , 10:23 AM | #28
Since Charles has said a new building isn't possible I created another thread to discuss how they could make the Hillside Room work as a home. It's not a perfect solution, but maybe if we present them with ideas that don't require a massive delay they'll be willing to meet us halfway and something of this SH can be salvaged.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥