Is there a group/network for those offering Stronghold Decorating Services?

cacophonycat

I'm curious to know, as I've seen it mentioned in another thread, if there's a thread or other way swtor players are advertising their stronghold decorating services?

I'd love to help guilds decorate their strongholds if possible. While I don't have the time to do a lot of hands-on-decorating, I have a moderately decent collection of decorations that I can buy copies of for guilds.

I can also recommend decorations suggestions by theme, color, and SH function. I know enough to make Republic strongholds truly Republic, as I've seen some guilds use non-named, but highly Imperial/ Sith decorations in the Guildships when trying to achieve a Republic look. I can also do more creative designs or ideas.

One I'm working on is a biker-bar/ outlaw hangout for a Yavin IV guild SH. Though, the rooms have yet to be unlocked.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Ps. My services are free. I don't charge.

Edited by cacophonycat

I'm willing to copy my decorations for guilds at cost. I'm on Satele Shan server. I'm often on Savaja (my decorating toon) on Empire, or Sianara on Republic. If there are specific mounts or pets you want unlocked, I may have to grab another toon.

I'm curious to know, as I've seen it mentioned in another thread, if there's a thread or other way swtor players are advertising their stronghold decorating services?

I'd love to help guilds decorate their strongholds if possible. While I don't have the time to do a lot of hands-on-decorating, I have a moderately decent collection of decorations that I can buy copies of for guilds.

I can also recommend decorations suggestions by theme, color, and SH function. I know enough to make Republic strongholds truly Republic, as I've seen some guilds use non-named, but highly Imperial/ Sith decorations in the Guildships when trying to achieve a Republic look. I can also do more creative designs or ideas.

One I'm working on is a biker-bar/ outlaw hangout for a Yavin IV guild SH. Though, the rooms have yet to be unlocked.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Ps. My services are free. I don't charge.

Do you mean "free" or are you saying you'd offer them "at cost?" 'Cause if you're going to spend credits on unlocking decos for guilds without asking for reimbursement, I've gotta say I'm impressed with your generosity. If you're on Satele Shan I suppose my guilds could use a bit of extra help accumulating decorations, but I still wouldn't dream of letting you buy decorations for it without some kind of reimbursement at the very least. Republic mains are Mirione and Rowena(Rowena is the character that owns the guild,) and my Imperial main is Amilia(who owns the Imperial guild.)

A lot of friends want keys for the strongholds that allow those who are given them to decorate with the owners items. That would be pretty awesome in helping out friends.

If I didn't have a finite supply of decorations, IE: if you could place as many as you wanted after unlocking one, I would certainly hand out Gold keys to lots of people. I suppose we could create the Decorator's Guild, buy a Rishi SH, and give everyone Gold keys...

Edited by Xina_LA

I suppose we could create the Decorator's Guild, buy a Rishi SH, and give everyone Gold keys...

I just finished the first PvP area in Rishi to mimic a ground battle against a fixed turret, and it's looking rather good at this moment (hot springs for artillery craters ftw) ... but the hardest thing I found was that everyone has a different idea of what "good" is and lots of them have gold keys and want to move or change things around and my OCD can't deal!

Good luck but I am going to offer some advice on this. My guild talked to someone, when we had Manaan, about decorating and they seemed not to listen to what we wanted. We wanted a resort type of stronghold and they kept talking about placing dueling rings, combat areas. Needless to say we told them we would do it ourselves. So when hired from a guild, listen to them and find out what they want.

We now have traded Manaan for Rishi and decided we will still do it ourselves.

Good luck but I am going to offer some advice on this. My guild talked to someone, when we had Manaan, about decorating and they seemed not to listen to what we wanted. We wanted a resort type of stronghold and they kept talking about placing dueling rings, combat areas. Needless to say we told them we would do it ourselves. So when hired from a guild, listen to them and find out what they want.

We now have traded Manaan for Rishi and decided we will still do it ourselves.

I'm planning on listing what I have to offer and the customer can pick out what they want.