+++++ 2v2 Tournament Brackets +++++

Morde_

http://challonge.com/scold2v2

Roster and sign-up thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=585306

These brackets are FINALIZED. Only forfeits, DQs, and victories will alter the brackets. No amount of ************ will change them. With this many people and the class diversity, there's no such thing as balanced brackets.

If you advance into the next round and have an opponent ready, feel free to fight them even if the previous deadline has not been met yet.

Once again, disqualifications will occur if the deadline is not met. If you don't want to be disqualified, you MUST provide some sort of proof/argument that you were actively looking for your opponent.

To submit a match result:

* Post in this thread <- best option

* Send a /tell to Scold or Scoldilocks

* Ingame mail to one of those ^

* Send a carrier pigeon to my house <- worst option

Good luck to all and thanks for signing up!

Edited by Morde_

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIrst round deadline is TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH

"Hey Scold, that's a really long time! What gives?"

Yes, it's a really long deadline for a lot of reasons:

A) I'll be gone for a week at a wedding.

B) Organizing 4 people to be on at the same can be difficult.

C) The first round requires the most people.

Edited by Morde_

Don't see my team "Watchman Needs Nerf" in the bracket. Are we "2v2 Tourney Team?"

Damnit okay I done goofed.

I'm going to re-form the brackets because I failed.

We're gonna roll with more than 32 teams even if it's imbalanced. Might as well let everyone play and let luck decide who gets less games.

Edited by Morde_

Just a note:

I leave for a week tomorrow morning (sister is getting married), so I won't be ingame to get your match submissions. I'll probably check the internet a couple times so if you post in this thread I can keep the brackets updated, but it might be delayed a bit.

Today/night and tomorrow night are gonna be the best times to play against Redpin (antipode) and myself, Tarawar. I believe we're playing 2v2 tourny name, so whisper or mail myself or redpin or just post here. If this doesnt workout we'll set up a time.

Today/night and tomorrow night are gonna be the best times to play against Redpin (antipode) and myself, Tarawar. I believe we're playing 2v2 tourny name, so whisper or mail myself or redpin or just post here. If this doesnt workout we'll set up a time.

One of your opponents is still level 45. From what I can gather, he's speeding to 50 and is going to pick up a couple WH pieces and hopefully you guys can sneak your fight in before the deadline.

Not as fat and ugly as ur pos operative, gso :cool:

As for the 2s, Crunchy I believe we're playing, hopefully we can play either MAYBE Sunday, but prefer tuesday / wednesday night just lemme know what works best for u guys

We'll do it on February 4th, 2013 at 10:00 P.M. EST. This is a Tuesday night. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Theme & Krunchy

Awww how cute they post together now. When's the wedding?

Krunchy is banned from the forums permanently, so I have to post on behalf of Krunchy. But I sense you're still butthurt from when we farmed you for free rating/commendations a few months ago. Where is your new rated group? I saw your recruitment thread. Looking forward to farming you guys again so we can get Krunchy geared up.

Krunchy is banned from the forums permanently, so I have to post on behalf of Krunchy. But I sense you're still butthurt from when we farmed you for free rating/commendations a few months ago. Where is your new rated group? I saw your recruitment thread. Looking forward to farming you guys again so we can get Krunchy geared up.

Lol you "sense?" What do you think you are a real life sith sensing the emotions of others? Lol not butthurt at all bro. And don't worry I'll have my rated up shortly. Oh and do I need to refresh your memory of the swiftsure days of how bad you guys got owned by my guild? It's sad really because you were so fed up with losses by us that you even wanted to join us.

Lol you "sense?" What do you think you are a real life sith sensing the emotions of others? Lol not butthurt at all bro. And don't worry I'll have my rated up shortly. Oh and do I need to refresh your memory of the swiftsure days of how bad you guys got owned by my guild? It's sad really because you were so fed up with losses by us that you even wanted to join us.

Wait a second. You think that losing in a REGULAR warzone where there are 4 other bads is a indicator of skill? Yea, you just lost all credibility that you had (if any). And I wanted to join you on my Republic character, because Crescendo was the only decent guild on Republic side. You guys raided back then as well so I wanted PvE gear for it. Hurry up with the rated team, Krunchy needs gear.

Wait a second. You think that losing in a REGULAR warzone where there are 4 other bads is a indicator of skill? Yea, you just lost all credibility that you had (if any). And I wanted to join you on my Republic character, because Crescendo was the only decent guild on Republic side. You guys raided back then as well so I wanted PvE gear for it. Hurry up with the rated team, Krunchy needs gear.

Lol instead of worrying about gearing up, why don't you go get a job or possibly get a girlfriend? You know there is a life besides playing video games and trolling people, I know that concept may be hard for you to grasp but I'm here to help peel your sticking *** off your leather computer chair and live bro.

Lol instead of worrying about gearing up, why don't you go get a job or possibly get a girlfriend? You know there is a life besides playing video games and trolling people, I know that concept may be hard for you to grasp but I'm here to help peel your sticking *** off your leather computer chair and live bro.

Way to change the subject because you know I'm right LOL.