[Song/Parody] "Just Heal to Full!"

MelliMelon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, didn't know this thread would blow up so much. I feel like I should clarify my position.

I think sorc dps does great in ranked 8v8s. Having people to hide behind, 1-2 tanks and 2ish healer to protect them, the sorc does great. Also, most people don't utilize their offheal potential as much as they should.

However, in 4v4 arenas, that is not possible. There is no back line. There are only 4 of you, and if two warriors jump to you, you cannot heal. You cannot really kite (due to the lack of root-resistance from force speed and there being two of them with roots). You cannot really cast unless you have polarity shift (10 seconds out of 2 min). This is where I feel the weakness of sorcs is. Casual makes it work for them from what I've seen, but it is definitely a sub-optimal comp.

My two cents.

• 1 month later...
" But we got a dev quote that will last till the end."

Love it.

Indeed that dev quote HAS lasted to the end.

Devs answer subsequent class questions with great deference and respect to avoid another H2F incident, but leave H2F as a standing response with no apology nor bona-fide answer to the questions asked that would supersede it.

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

• 1 month later...